• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revolt [US Team]

G3tR3ktPvPSwag

Tribute
Reaction score
- [ Application ] -
Name: Trent
Minecraft IGN: G3TR3KT
Wins: 68
Games Played: 358 (first 60 games were not played by me and were not won at all)

For this last part of the application, please write a detailed paragraph on the following material:

What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses Armour Disadvantage, hackers, sometimes 2 teams depending on the loot, 3 teams also depending on the loot.
What maps are you good and bad at? Im not the greatest at SG2 or Haruka
Why would you like to join? You Guys Look Like A Great Clan So I Figured I Would Give It A Shot To Join You Guys!!
Why should we accept you? I Am Pretty Good At PvP, I am likable cuz you know why would you want a non likable guy in the clan? and I am active a lot.
Will you be active? Yes,

Do you meet ALL or MOST of the requirements?: Yes

G3tR3ktPvPSwag

Tribute
Reaction score
- [ Application ] -
Games Played: 358 (first 60 games were not played by me and were not won at all)

For this last part of the application, please write a detailed paragraph on the following material:

What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses Armour Disadvantage, hackers, sometimes 2 teams depending on the loot, 3 teams also depending on the loot.
Why would you like to join? You Guys Look Like A Great Clan So I Figured I Would Give It A Shot To Join You Guys!!
Why should we accept you? I Am Pretty Good At PvP, I am likable cuz you know why would you want a non likable guy in the clan? and I am active a lot.
Will you be active? Yes,

forgot my strengths, I am good with a bow 1/10 = 8, sword 1/10 = 9, rod 1/10 = 8 (depending on ping) fns 1/10 = 8

RelexUS

Survivor
Reaction score
We Want A Clan Battle Against You Guys If You Accept Add My Skype: joaososa2008

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Sam
Minecraft IGN: googlyteddybear
Wins: 759
Games Played: Too many 5331
Pvp strengths and weaknesses: I would say Im good with a bow, and good with a sword. I could deffenitly work on using the rod more and in terms of fns Im Decent.
What maps are you good and bad at?: Im good and valleyside because I know the map inside out. Im also good at Holiday resort because I know great chest routes. Also good and Icarus. But I do need to work on sg4 bc I can never get stacked but in general I know all of the clan battle maps.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because this clan looks like it can go really far and that's what Im looking for. A clan that dosin't disband at every loss. Also I know one of the players in this clan NatsuOP and I had a lot of fun with him before and this time I hope I can have that with everyone.
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because Im a player that's really active and am here to stay. ALso I have good team work and think I would be a good addition to the clan
Will you be active: 100% Im allowed to play a lot so everytime Im on I would be with the clan so yes I would try to be as active as I possibly can.
Recommended . He 6 and a half hearted Ray

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Sam
Minecraft IGN: googlyteddybear
Wins: 759
Games Played: Too many 5331
Pvp strengths and weaknesses: I would say Im good with a bow, and good with a sword. I could deffenitly work on using the rod more and in terms of fns Im Decent.
What maps are you good and bad at?: Im good and valleyside because I know the map inside out. Im also good at Holiday resort because I know great chest routes. Also good and Icarus. But I do need to work on sg4 bc I can never get stacked but in general I know all of the clan battle maps.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because this clan looks like it can go really far and that's what Im looking for. A clan that dosin't disband at every loss. Also I know one of the players in this clan NatsuOP and I had a lot of fun with him before and this time I hope I can have that with everyone.
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because Im a player that's really active and am here to stay. ALso I have good team work and think I would be a good addition to the clan
Will you be active: 100% Im allowed to play a lot so everytime Im on I would be with the clan so yes I would try to be as active as I possibly can.
Accepted for Trial.
- [ Application ] -

Will you be active? Yes,

Denied; PM for reasons.

KitKatGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
- [ Application ] -
Name:Kristian
Minecraft IGN: MinecraftBeats_
Wins:292
Games Played:1895
What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses:My Strength is Flint n Steel,Ping,Strafe,Bow, And Fishing rod My Weaknesses is Hackers And Water Fights.
What maps are you good and bad at? Im good at SG4 TSG2 Valley Zone85 Demons Breeze. Im bad at Breeze Island 2 and Fortune Island.
Why would you like to join? I would like to join the clan because i thought i get better at pvp.
Why should we accept you? U Should accept me Because im a GFX Designer and i thought i would be a big Help!
Will you be active?Yas i will!
P.S Im friends with GamingNewfie

Niqhts

Spectator
Reaction score
- [ Application ] -
Name: Adam
Minecraft IGN: Niqhts / Adaptings
Wins: 2
Games Played: 2
Note: Qyxr knows my alts.

What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses: Sword, getting combos and getting good rod combos. As well I'm decent with the now.
What maps are you good and bad at? I'm good at all the CB maps and pretty decent at all the others.
Why would you like to join? I have a lot of friends in the clan, and I'm looking for a family, and an active clan.
Why should we accept you? I'll be a help in battles and I'll be really active
Will you be active? Aye aye

Do you meet ALL or MOST of the requirements?: [Y/N] Y

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
- [ Application ] -
Name: Adam
Minecraft IGN: Niqhts / Adaptings
Wins: 2
Games Played: 2
Note: Qyxr knows my alts.

What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses: Sword, getting combos and getting good rod combos. As well I'm decent with the now.
What maps are you good and bad at? I'm good at all the CB maps and pretty decent at all the others.
Why would you like to join? I have a lot of friends in the clan, and I'm looking for a family, and an active clan.
Why should we accept you? I'll be a help in battles and I'll be really active
Will you be active? Aye aye

Do you meet ALL or MOST of the requirements?: [Y/N] Y
denied . too many wins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci