• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xecuter2466

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Xecuter
Minecraft IGN:Xecuter2466
TeamSpeak: Yes
Skype Name: xecuter2466
Wins:114
Games Played:1181
Past clans:Fusion and Effect
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I have actually Clan Battled this clan before
Why do you want to join The Rivals:I would like to join because i will be willing to join all clan battles or sit out, obey all the rules and be loyal to clan member and staff and to help. :D

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Xecuter
Minecraft IGN:Xecuter2466
TeamSpeak: Yes
Skype Name: xecuter2466
Wins:114
Games Played:1181
Past clans:Fusion and Effect
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I have actually Clan Battled this clan before
Why do you want to join The Rivals:I would like to join because i will be willing to join all clan battles or sit out, obey all the rules and be loyal to clan member and staff and to help. :D
Applications are closed :( a Unless your invited

rcazilla23rocks

Diamond
Reaction score
There are 3 officers and where have you been.
Did you read what I said? My computer works but I don't have a desk to put It on I can't play anywhere and most likely those trial officers are gonna get accepted probably. Also put me on break because my parents are being poops and won't get me a new desk.

DakotaMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Dakota
Minecraft IGN: jumpypop369
TeamSpeak: Dakari
Skype Name: jumpypop369
Wins: 77
Games Played: 1210
Past clans: N/A
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I would like to join this clan because it seems like a very well made clan for skilled pvpers. I would contribute to this community by helping out with problems and playing in clan battles while being active. I would also like to note that i started playing MCSG when I was 11 years of age when i was very bad at PvP, I have really gotten into PvP this year and have gotten much better. maybe some sort of test could be in order to proof I am better than my stats suggest. I could 1v1 or 2v2 or something such as that to proof myself. I feel that this clan would suite me well and I would help this community. Please consider my application and be sure to get back to me. Thanks!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Dakota
Minecraft IGN: jumpypop369
TeamSpeak: Dakari
Skype Name: jumpypop369
Wins: 77
Games Played: 1210
Past clans: N/A
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I would like to join this clan because it seems like a very well made clan for skilled pvpers. I would contribute to this community by helping out with problems and playing in clan battles while being active. I would also like to note that i started playing MCSG when I was 11 years of age when i was very bad at PvP, I have really gotten into PvP this year and have gotten much better. maybe some sort of test could be in order to proof I am better than my stats suggest. I could 1v1 or 2v2 or something such as that to proof myself. I feel that this clan would suite me well and I would help this community. Please consider my application and be sure to get back to me. Thanks!
That's A Decline

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry I I misread but it says most skilled and trustworthy for elites so why is cern on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci