• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Did you read what I said? My computer works but I don't have a desk to put It on I can't play anywhere and most likely those trial officers are gonna get accepted probably. Also put me on break because my parents are being poops and won't get me a new desk.
I can make you a desk in my factory
;) It's not Made in China

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
CptPicklez has left the clan due to the fact that he's quitting Minecraft/taking a long hiatus. Cya later, Picklez <3

EDIT:
Hey guys, I don't know if you saw yesterday but I'm leaving, It's not any of your faults it's just that I have been really addicted lately and I am just quitting. You guys have taught me well and I just wanna thank you guys for this great experience. I also wanna thank Nick too for getting me into this clan, You were with me since The Beginning and I just wanna thank you. I wanna thank everyone else in this clan for being great friends on mine that I will never forget. So this is goodbye, Pce doods :)
Bye Picklez, you were a great friend, always up with me late at night when I was in China. I'll certainly miss you, even though my inactivity hasn't really allowed me to talk to you all that much recently, and I'm sincerely sorry for what happened in that CB against Clenchables on SG4. :c I'm glad that you're leaving on a good note though, Picklez, and certainly I hope you'll come back soon. Good luck for now, my friend. Get a more intimidating name next time c;

Last edited:

Picklez

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if you saw yesterday but I'm leaving, It's not any of your faults it's just that I have been really addicted lately and I am just quitting. You guys have taught me well and I just wanna thank you guys for this great experience. I also wanna thank Nick too for getting me into this clan, You were with me since The Beginning and I just wanna thank you. I wanna thank everyone else in this clan for being great friends on mine that I will never forget. So this is goodbye, Pce doods :)

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Pce dood, never forget that tomahawk lit you on fire in his latest video xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci