• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipV2

Experienced
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
wel guys and quers it luks liek i got kikd, i love all of my myncarft homes, but i furgot thes was an tyrant, an i furgot that i am nut an main curry, am sorry am not gud enuf at myncarft corey. am glad i gut kikd bcuz i was soon 2 leve. wen we talked abut the mess u maed n how 2 fix it, te next day, you fuk the members in teh ass and geav teh only players 2 play elite n higher. rep rivuls
Coreh- ur an fagit
prohulk- i herd u gut 10d by an wulf
aze- stahp ruging so hard
day- u heav sum swag
huhwi- or shuld i say reggie
picklez- uto clikr playr
boss- hoew u in thus clan?
redston3- remembr babycuctus
justin- opn ur eyes 2 red tis
cook: giv hem membr
frezzy- TE only pvpr in tis clan to heav swag

ill be around

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
wel guys and quers it luks liek i got kikd, i love all of my myncarft homes, but i furgot thes was an tyrant, an i furgot that i am nut an main curry, am sorry am not gud enuf at myncarft corey. am glad i gut kikd bcuz i was soon 2 leve. wen we talked abut the mess u maed n how 2 fix it, te next day, you fuk the members in teh ass and geav teh only players 2 play elite n higher. rep rivuls
Coreh- ur an fagit
day- u heav sum swag
picklez- uto clikr playr

ill be around
rip the god

62coook

Survivor
Reaction score
Coreh- ur an fagit
day- u heav sum swag
picklez- uto clikr playr

ill be around
Rip the dream

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Mikmaq
Donor: Platinum in like a month :/
Skype ID:alex.brooks99
Activeness [1/10]: 9/10 depending on what im doing I will be very active though!
Strengths / Weaknesses:Sword, Rod, Bow/Playing under pressured
Why do you want to join The Rivals:I would like to join Rivals for the experience, and I would love to meet people that have the same skill set that im at! Also you all seem like you're really fun and cool people to get to know! I promise that I would be loyal and I will be active!

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Coreh- ur an fagit
day- u heav sum swag
picklez- uto clikr playr

ill be around
rip in sh4bbyshu4ork jk ur bd u spodemren wnt to be lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci