• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Arriex / Hysious
Donor: Sadly, none :(
Skype ID: I dont feel comfortable with saying it here, sorry. If you really need it just tell me and I'll message you it on the forums.
Activeness [1/10]: I get on kind of late, but I am pretty active over the days. In general I'll say about, a 8 or 8 1.5
Strengths / Weaknesses: Fishing Rod (Decent), I know some "cheeky" ways to get combos. :p. Weaknesses, high teams such as 4 teams +. Teams of Hackers.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join Rivals because Im looking for a nice chill clan to join. I left my old one Dexterity for reasons, and I know some people in here like Swiffty, and Pyr/Huhwi, and they say I might have a chance. :) As well, Im decent at PvP so I can help out that way in Scrims, and CBS. I also have experience with clans (You can look in my past clans in my signature for the past ones) so I know how they work, and I know how to "communicate" and "listen" in Scrims and CBS.

-Thanks for reading : 3

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Arriex / Hysious
Donor: Sadly, none :(
Skype ID: I dont feel comfortable with saying it here, sorry. If you really need it just tell me and I'll message you it on the forums.
Activeness [1/10]: I get on kind of late, but I am pretty active over the days. In general I'll say about, a 8 or 8 1.5
Strengths / Weaknesses: Fishing Rod (Decent), I know some "cheeky" ways to get combos. :p. Weaknesses, high teams such as 4 teams +. Teams of Hackers.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join Rivals because Im looking for a nice chill clan to join. I left my old one Dexterity for reasons, and I know some people in here like Swiffty, and Pyr/Huhwi, and they say I might have a chance. :) As well, Im decent at PvP so I can help out that way in Scrims, and CBS. I also have experience with clans (You can look in my past clans in my signature for the past ones) so I know how they work, and I know how to "communicate" and "listen" in Scrims and CBS.

-Thanks for reading : 3
recommended

MudkipV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: DoubleGee
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: Private but will PM if needed
Activeness [1/10]: 10
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: Rod, 50 Ping, and bow spam/ Weaknesses: People with better ping then me, hackers, and 3 teams.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join Rivals because, I already know a couple people in the clan, and I just wanted to get back into clans after a short break. I want to join the clan cause I want to meet new people and play with a clan that has a chance of being #1.
should hang out with rivals members for a higher chance (;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci