• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
New updated thread, thanks justice, you always come through for us.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: I can not play on weekdays due to school but will be active as much as possible on weekends.
Name: Call me J
Minecraft IGN: stealthjet45
Skype name: stealthjet45
Teamspeak: Stealth
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 404
Games Played: 1325
How active are you 1/10: I am not active on weekdays, but on weekends, I would say 7
How mature are you 1/10: It depends on my surroundings. If people around me are being immature and just playing around, I will too and just have fun, but in times of seriousness, I will be as mature as you want me to be, so I would say 8.3
Past clans: Gamma, Prodigious, React
Why do you want to join The Rival: I feel like I can contribute to this clan by being a nice and mature player, and give another option if one of the members ever is not available. Also I'm here for sportsfan2595
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Sure.
How would you help this clan: I can provide a certain skill set, even though I am not the best pvper out there, I believe I can still provide skills for this clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I am a 12 year old boy looking to be in a good clan, pvp and have fun.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I almost boosted JusticeDog to 100 kill streak on the slide mc and I know sportsman
My ocd is kicking in... clan wats? Sorry I just had to.

Last edited:

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
How would you help this clan: I can provide a certain skill set, even though I am not the best paper out there, I believe I can still provide skills for this clan.
Ohh, you have no idea, you're the best paper. By the way, recommended.

TheProFroMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey idk when I get a reply or if it is direct but by this point I think i didn't make it. Can you help clarify please?

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: I can not play on weekdays due to school but will be active as much as possible on weekends.
Name: Call me J
Minecraft IGN: stealthjet45
Skype name: stealthjet45
Teamspeak: Stealth
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 404
Games Played: 1325
How active are you 1/10: I am not active on weekdays, but on weekends, I would say 7
How mature are you 1/10: It depends on my surroundings. If people around me are being immature and just playing around, I will too and just have fun, but in times of seriousness, I will be as mature as you want me to be, so I would say 8.3
Past clans: Gamma, Prodigious, React
Why do you want to join The Rival: I feel like I can contribute to this clan by being a nice and mature player, and give another option if one of the members ever is not available. Also I'm here for sportsfan2595
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Sure.
How would you help this clan: I can provide a certain skill set, even though I am not the best pvper out there, I believe I can still provide skills for this clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I am a 12 year old boy looking to be in a good clan, pvp and have fun.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I almost boosted JusticeDog to 100 kill streak on the slide mc and I know sportsman
My ocd is kicking in... clan wats? Sorry I just had to.
Just to let corey and other leaders know, this guy is an amazing pvper and can do some damage :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci