• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd apply and let leaders/officers know :p
Doesn't matter either way, your choice!
It would be better if I were to meet some peeps on TS first, but just ask hacksource, ghost or frosty how I am I guess. They know me. Plus I'm kinda bored ATM so im gonna write out an application xD

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Braedan
Minecraft IGN: Educating_
Teamspeak: Yes.
Wins: 345
Games Played: 1480 :(
Past clans: Exodus (all of the clans Parwez made) Trama, Excessive.
Why do you want to join The Rival: Well, believe it or not I've always wanted to join this clan but didn't believe I was good enough. This clan has an awesome rep in my books, a skilled roster, and I have some friends that are in this clan. I feel I can bring my skills and knowledge to this clan and hopefully help out. I'm pretty active, as I'm always on my computer playing CS:GO or Minecraft, so I'll be around if the clan were to need me.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Unfortunately no, but I know some trials and members. Obviously, I can get to know leaders once I can get on TS!
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): Overall, I believe I should be accepted because I have quite a bit of clan experience, I know callouts and most choke points on CB maps, and I consider myself to be pretty good at PvP. As I said before, this clan has been known for their reputation or being fair and such, and I'd love to be in that type of clan. I can be mature when needed, but a fun person when the mood is laid back. Id love to make some friends here, and help the clan thrive to the top. I hope my application was enough to show my devotion to become a member of this clan.

Sorry if there were typos, writing this on my phone :/

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Rival: Well, believe it or not I've always wanted to join this clan but didn't believe I was good enough. This clan has an awesome rep in my books, a skilled roster, and I have some friends that are in this clan. I feel I can bring my skills and knowledge to this clan and hopefully help out. I'm pretty active, as I'm always on my computer playing CS:GO or Minecraft, so I'll be around if the clan were to need me.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Unfortunately no, but I know some trials and members. Obviously, I can get to know leaders once I can get on TS!
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): Overall, I believe I should be accepted because I have quite a bit of clan experience, I know callouts and most choke points on CB maps, and I consider myself to be pretty good at PvP. As I said before, this clan has been known for their reputation or being fair and such, and I'd love to be in that type of clan. I can be mature when needed, but a fun person when the mood is laid back. Id love to make some friends here, and help the clan thrive to the top. I hope my application was enough to show my devotion to become a member of this clan.

Name: Landry (Insert Fake lastname here)
Minecraft IGN: PROxNIGGLES_25
Teamspeak: Yes
Wins: 370 (Rounded)
Games Played: 3500 (Rounded)
Past clans: Divine, Trama, Excessive
Why do you want to join The Rival: I would like to join rivals because it looks like a strong loyal clan and a couple of my old friends are in it!
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know Sportsfan2565 if that counts? :D
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I think you should accept me because i am quite a good PvP'er. I know a lot of the members in the clan. Im a very mature and funny person during the time they're both needed! I am a really active member and am alot better at listening rather than talking! Im more of a quiet person when it comes to battles, scrims, etc! I also would like to be accepted to try to bring as much help to this clan as possible to bring them to the rop!
Be on the ts for a better chance of getting in!
Edit: soz for the double post don't hurt me

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score

Recommended he is canada god

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is not many polar bears in Canada but you can drink our maple syrup and play minecraft eh?
It depends, most major cities are in southern canada however when you start to get up north there can be polar bears on your front porch.

Reactions: Hks

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
There is not many polar bears in Canada but you can drink our maple syrup and play minecraft eh?
Up north there are polar bears :p it's just a stereotype that everyone has in Exodus and made fun of me cause I was Canadian xD I'm from Ontario so I've never seen one ;-;

Reactions: Hks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci