• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to personally thank all former and present members of this clan. It is hard to believe how far this clan has come, i have not been active in the past 4 months of the clan but I can tell you this; For the 7 months that I lead this clan, we achieved things that I did not even think possible. Whether it was coming in 2nd in our first clan wars, or nearly beating 4got10, being heavy underdogs. (dante, six, bear, sports, jspwn, afk, misha and all others who participated.)
I want to also personally thank the former leaders of this clan: (Lil chamona cali oper shannr munish conner jspwn sports kingtut bullet darklum3n) Thank you for helping bring this clan to where it is now.

I want to make one last final point: The thing that makes me most proud of this clan is the friendships and bonds that it created. I can tell you for sure that all members who passed through this clan met new people and formed relationships. I met some of my best friends here, and I know so many others did as well. That is what makes it so amazing, this is a family, even if we split to a million other clans, we will always be here for each other. So... Ill finish off by saying, I am truly thankful for everyone who has passed through the clan and helped keep this clan going. I hope that the clan and people within it have had a lasting impact on you.

Than you for making my time on theses servers incredible!!!! Thanks all rival members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci