• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The school thread.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the friends I've met at school so I that's a plus. I'm an all A students which is good. The only complaint is probably homework, homework is bad.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
In my opinion, you learn as much from school as you want to, so being the nerd I am, I tryhard school. But school is more than just learning, I make school better, so it is better, friends, and even interacting with teachers.

You get as much as you want to get, that's what applies to school.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I have just graduated on June 8, 2015 and I was not the biggest fan of school. When I first started High-School I was the kid that "Didn't care" and was always arguing and getting in trouble in school. Once I got to my Junior year I had to do a lot of extra work to get caught back up. Granted I still didnt like school but realized that In order for me to be successful in life I need to complete High school with flying colors! If I could, I would go back and change my ways.

School is very important.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I go to one of the academically best public schools in my state. That state is one of the academically best states in the country.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
School starts super early for me, so I barely get any sleep, leaving me not in a good mood overall.

Then everyone in my school is smart, so there's a lot of competition. Kinda get stressed by that. :/
When your Desi you have to go to a competitive school. I have to wake up at 6:00 AM

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate school so much...yet I like it.

teachers, tests, homework, quizzes, etc. are all cancer

however, the ONLY thing I would change, would if I could do school on my computer, at home. So I don't need to shower every morning, I can get up at whatever time, etc.

but i have good friends, i am funny somehow (idk), and my school has papa johns pizza every day so ya

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate school...it makes me want to kill myself...but then I started working in the summer o god

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate school...it makes me want to kill myself...but then I started working in the summer o god
I would rather spend 8 hours at a job rather than school learning useless info that won't help us in life at all.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The majority of the MCGamer community is in High School I would say. With that, I feel that the American Education system could use a makeover and honestly make a valid attempt at trying to make students want to learn. In the end, school is what you decide to make of it.

"Sometimes in order to see Clarity, you must go through Hell and back." - Me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci