• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like all of the maps on the bottom. I actual quite enjoy breeze, its just overplayed.....
Me too :) Except Survival Games... I've just gotten really bored of it and never liked it much in the first place. I actually really like SG4, but I don't like playing it so often...

Reaction score
Me too :) Except Survival Games... I've just gotten really bored of it and never liked it much in the first place. I actually really like SG4, but I don't like playing it so often...
:p Sg1 is my second favorite map. I feel like it really highlights gameplay over route, where you need much more skill and tactics.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
:p Sg1 is my second favorite map. I feel like it really highlights gameplay over route, where you need much more skill and tactics.
I prefer SG2 just because I find it to be more interesting, and a classic. SG1 is just the supplier of funny stories and good times :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci