• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
2013-02-18_12.00.23.png

Finally going to be my first win on mcsgv2! BUT NO, A TEAM OF f*CKING 2 HAS TO COME AND KILL ME. I TRY TO SET THEM ON FIRE? NO, APPARENTLY I AM SPRINT HACKING SO I AM PULLED BACK INTO MY OWN FIRE AND THEY KILL ME. mcsg isn't fun anymore, its just a bunch of noobs who don't even know whats going on, or the pros who are getting all the fun wrecked by all the Good that keeps being implemented.

Reaction score
View attachment 6766

Finally going to be my first win on mcsgv2! BUT NO, A TEAM OF f*CKING 2 HAS TO COME AND KILL ME. I TRY TO SET THEM ON FIRE? NO, APPARENTLY I AM SPRINT HACKING SO I AM PULLED BACK INTO MY OWN FIRE AND THEY KILL ME. mcsg isn't fun anymore, its just a bunch of noobs who don't even know whats going on, or the pros who are getting all the fun wrecked by all the Good that keeps being implemented.
Calm your buns Plg, I don't enjoy V2 much either, but it's only day 1, give it time :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with MCSGv2 yet... I actually managed to win 2 of 3 games... I haven't experienced any sponsoring yet, or many other new features but as of yet I like it. No lag for me either, which I find odd after all the people complaining about it.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My first sponsorship! I was playing on EU, thanks Elgordo!

Colorful armor with Frazzli185!
Y U NO SPELL TEH NAIM RYEE?!?!? its Elgoldo but we call him el glodo since a random noob called him like that xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci