• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You have to have like at least 15 levels for that - you can't even enchant that high. :p
Oh :p Never really considered it to be that powerful of an enchantment :p Well let's just say you had that and trick everyone because this post is invisible to them :p *Written in invisible ink* :p 4 :p's this post, not including the most recent :p

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Oh :p Never really considered it to be that powerful of an enchantment :p Well let's just say you had that and trick everyone because this post is invisible to them :p *Written in invisible ink* :p 4 :p's this post, not including the most recent :p
You're turning into me. D:
I tend to use a lot of smilies, but not that many. xD

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
In game you use that many... xD
"No caps :p" "No alt+f4 Messages :p" "Hey :p"
Well, when it comes to in game, I do it for more reasons than just out of habit.

Believe it or not, people will be more likely to listen/less scared to be around you when you use smilies. People feel less like I'm some jerk or a robot that enforces rules and more like I'm a real person. The thing is, I am a real person - that's what I want them to see me as. I'd rather them be comfortable around me than for them to be scared off - what if they were people who frequently were vulgar in chat? I want to see it so I can handle it, I want them comfortable around me instead of frozen up - but most importantly, I don't want to ruin anyones experience. I know some people are afraid they'd get banned for "no reason" when in a game with a mod - this can ruin their experience a bit, so I try to act like the nice guy I really am, not somebody who just wants to ban somebody. Smilies, believe it or not, really help a person be less afraid of you and relate to you more. I don't want to be this big scary guy.

Although, I do tend to use them out of habit too. :p Of course, the one I almost always use is :p. Obviously, it's the best one. ;D

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Well, when it comes to in game, I do it for more reasons than just out of habit.

Believe it or not, people will be more likely to listen/less scared to be around you when you use smilies. People feel less like I'm some jerk or a robot that enforces rules and more like I'm a real person. The thing is, I am a real person - that's what I want them to see me as. I'd rather them be comfortable around me than for them to be scared off - what if they were people who frequently were vulgar in chat? I want to see it so I can handle it, I want them comfortable around me instead of frozen up - but most importantly, I don't want to ruin anyones experience. I know some people are afraid they'd get banned for "no reason" when in a game with a mod - this can ruin their experience a bit, so I try to act like the nice guy I really am, not somebody who just wants to ban somebody. Smilies, believe it or not, really help a person be less afraid of you and relate to you more. I don't want to be this big scary guy.

Although, I do tend to use them out of habit too. :p Of course, the one I almost always use is :p. Obviously, it's the best one. ;D
G33ke post. Talking about smiley faces and can do it for over a paragraph. Congrats :p

But in all seriousness, i see where you are coming from. It's just always :p after everything you say xD Only pointing that out, now! Let's get to posting screenshots

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You're turning into me. D:
I tend to use a lot of smilies, but not that many. xD

I've been playing online game for a couple years now (wasted my life on it :p) and the whole time I've always used smiley faces :p You probably got it from me! :p And, like you said, :p is by far the best one :p :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci