• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Bigmike4lifesGhost

Spectator
Reaction score
Well here is my final picture upload to the Screenshot thread! Its been a good, hard, fun run we went on guys! I hope you guys keep to enjoy MCSG for however long its around, i know i sure did!

There is going to be ALOT of pictures to this post being that these are all the ones i may or may have not uploaded! Enjoy!

First picture has to be a picture showing me being banned! Lol been there done that!

This picture is probably one of the oldest pictures i have. In this picture when the game started i spawned in the lobby? Lol what? There was a YouTube video on it. If you can find it post it on my profile!

These are also really really old pictures back when it was only SG1 and SG2. Back when i was good. Back before lighting corn on fire was cool. Yes it was so far back that Cfor85 was still Admin.

No on to present day! The four Blamoshis! Yoshi skin with Blamph eye! Yoshi skin originally worn by Biffington2 and Blamph eye originally worn by the man himself Blamph !

Oh yeah guys kricken 's Mother plays MCSG and likes to keep her safe. WATCH OUT!

Awesome loot! Reppin OMGjustin 's skin that he found on PMC! Everyone start a TREND! Wear his skin!

Soon after i became a "OMG," me and OMGjustin became blood brothers. I <3 OMGjustin!

Yeah OMGjustin loves chickens. Don't judge him!

Then came the survival server! As you can see me and Justin are BFF! <3 This was our first base! Dirt4Life!

Then, needless to say, we EXPANDED TO THIS GIANT BASE! All wrapped in obsidian! OMGjustin Lukas Bisket bradenthekid007 WalkerRed Randard1200 SamDude09 & all the others in Behemoth that i don't remember!

Bigmike4lifesGhost

Spectator
Reaction score
AND MORE PICTURES!

And when me OMGjustin Biffington2 & Randard1200 became the first documented people to the top of the fire building on SG4!

Wait what??? Hi dog?

Then me and OMGjustin to the top of the bank vault on SG2!!

Make new nick names for blamph using your name! #BIGBLAMPH4LIFE! OMGjustin Biffington2 tpemrickjr Blamph !

Lol already knew that bro! Biffington2

Then a picture of my only build on MCSG Creative!

HE IS ALWAYS WATCHING! Gottcha! Scary Stuff!

And last but certainly not least, Randard1200 SAYS BYE!!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Nah, punching that skeleton in full chain armor to death at the beginning of Teweran 2 is a big accomplishment. Try that.
DID THAT ONCE!
But it ended with me at half a heart and chain boots with 1 use left... not a good idea.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I'd be a terrible canadian. I hate cold weather. The only thing I like about it is skiing xD
I'm the opposite...I melt in the heat, and the cold is great. And I hate skiing :eek:

#IHateDoublePostingButOhWell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci