• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Seperation of the EU Community.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And then we'll ban their alts.
...which is useless because every time you ban one, they will come back on another. MCalts means that people have an effectively infinite number of alts, so each time one gets banned they will move on to the next. Please don't tell me you think it's realistic to say you're going to eliminate hackers from the server by banning each and every one of their 150+ alts which they got for £2 or whatever.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
...which is useless because every time you ban one, they will come back on another. MCalts means that people have an effectively infinite number of alts, so each time one gets banned they will move on to the next. Please don't tell me you think it's realistic to say you're going to eliminate hackers from the server by banning each and every one of their 150+ alts which they got for £2 or whatever.
Eventually, the money adds up. Most hackers don't really care whether they get banned or not. They just come on, hack, get banned, and move on to another server.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eventually, the money adds up. Most hackers don't really care whether they get banned or not. They just come on, hack, get banned, and move on to another server.
Unfortunately the money doesn't add up when you can buy 150 accounts for about £5.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately the money doesn't add up when you can buy 150 accounts for about £5.
Either way, most people will get banned and leave. Also, we cannot do anything about people buying alts other than ban them.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Either way, most people will get banned and leave. Also, we cannot do anything about people buying alts other than ban them.
Second sentence pretty much hits the nail on the head. People will always find ways around a ban and there's nothing MCG can really do about that. Only thing that comes to mind is IP bans, but people have VPNs and the chase goes on. The only real solution, imo, is to make an NCP that tracks forcefield, which I hope the dev team is working on.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Second sentence pretty much hits the nail on the head. People will always find ways around a ban and there's nothing MCG can really do about that. Only thing that comes to mind is IP bans, but people have VPNs and the chase goes on. The only real solution, imo, is to make an NCP that tracks forcefield, which I hope the dev team is working on.
The developers will always be working on strengthening our anti-cheat, until it is at its prime.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a secret.... Artic is secretly Putin's mastermind squeaker, no one suspects him. He is deep within the grasp of the Russian Federation, and people like collapseminev2 and _Minz_ are also undercover, using macros to their advantage, to try and destroy this once good community.
Just no.. Cut

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Im Spanish and I dont even want to be part of the Spanish community, In this case, just my opinion, they act their own way which pretty mich everybody could tell. And I think that by acting this way which they choose too that results in not being welcomed to the whole EU community. But pretty much the Spanish community has this kind of reputation because they somehow earned. As usual there are exceptions so I dont believe that this is a racism question, is a costums question. As I said this is just my own opinion.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Can't say much about Romanian players ;-; They are known for targeting, hacking and boosting... they will never stop since they get 10 accounts a day...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci