• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Spartans [RECRUITING!]

gavinawesome

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION FORMAT:

IGN:gavinawesome
Name:Gavin
Donor? (Not required):Nope but if ever needed i can be
How many wins do you have? (20 minimum):37+
How many points do you have as of posting?:1383+
Do you have Skype, Teamspeak, or both?
Forgot to add i Have skype :).... Its gavin.calcavecchio

Lio2102

Survivor
Reaction score
@Lio2102
1st warning: Do NOT Kill other teammates! 2 more and you will be banned from The Spartans!
I killed LlamasaurusFTW because I saw him hacking, I told him if I saw him hacking again, I would get him banned.

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
I think Disrupt3r should personally reply to this, bug. Honestly, it doesn't matter whether or not he's one win away, but it should be Disrupt3r's decision. I don't think you know Macobeast personally, but for sure Disrupt3r does. So, bug, you should decide with Disrupt3r first, not just post your own decision. My opinion is that Macobeast SHOULD be in the pros.
Im just doing what Im told and as of the posting, he had I beleive 78 wins... If he has 84 now Im sure thats ok... And I do talk to disrupt3r alot of the time. Sorry.... Repost your app and I will accept ;)

Linanthony

Tribute
Reaction score
do you always have to team with fellow spartans or can i deny the request sometimes? cuz sometimes ill be playing with others or irl friends

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci