• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Spartans [RECRUITING!]

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I decided to stay back here because the other clans were jerks and they betrayed me a lot...

LlamasaurusFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
Disrupt3r I GOT BANNED FOR CAPS D; Cant Play Until i get un banned so ya btw what r the requirements of co leader?

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Edog786
Name: Ethan
Donor? (Not required): Iron
How many wins do you have? (20 minimum): 23
How many points do you have as of posting?: 900
Do you have Skype, Teamspeak, or both? Teamspeak

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
you didnt accept him because your a prick and have no life? idk about you but im not sure is your argument is valid
No, we didn't accept him because he goes around insulting people. I'm not sure your argument is valid....

Lio2102

Survivor
Reaction score
No, we didn't accept him because he goes around insulting people. I'm not sure your argument is valid....
Let's just stop this argument right here. I know I was kinda being a big jerk for a while to some of the Rebels, and Im sorry for that. I admit I kinda was just mad that I wasnt accepted, lol. However, some people were just being legit @$$holes to me, such as allour and CHEEDOS. I hope we can just all STFU and move along. Also, puppies.

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh... This thread certainly has grown... Haven't checked it for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci