• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The State of Minecraft 'Graphics'

Did you know about the use of 'graphics packs' and what do you think of the use of them

• Total voters

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. Even Infected agrees. When I do my graphics , I don't use this pack.

InfectedxB

Survivor
Reaction score
I have just got a new level of respect for you. Yes everyone who makes banners near the examples you posted are using adamk's graphics pack. I know Adam personally and he is a really nice guy who made the style himself, his pack is available for purchase but that's where it really upsets me. Almost everyone who is using his pack has just got it sent from a friend or whomever. I'm not against using graphics packs, i use some myself.

ex: http://gyazo.com/dd8b7b7be69abd66c55560529bdab8ac

This right here is Alex the smarts pack, when he had his old graphics channel, it provides just flares, colour corrections, and stocks.. That is an actual pack, when you have something like pre-rendered creepers and other stuff its just dumb! For some reason the need to be original has vanished, and if i were a customer i would want to have a origanal banner not just 3D text with a random iron golem standing in the back when your channel has nothing to do with anything anywhere near iron golems? hah.

I stopped graphics but anyone who wants to be a great designer, BE ORIGINAL

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I have just got a new level of respect for you. Yes everyone who makes banners near the examples you posted are using adamk's graphics pack. I know Adam personally and he is a really nice guy who made the style himself, his pack is available for purchase but that's where it really upsets me. Almost everyone who is using his pack has just got it sent from a friend or whomever. I'm not against using graphics packs, i use some myself.

ex: http://gyazo.com/dd8b7b7be69abd66c55560529bdab8ac

This right here is Alex the smarts pack, when he had his old graphics channel, it provides just flares, colour corrections, and stocks.. That is an actual pack, when you have something like pre-rendered creepers and other stuff its just dumb! For some reason the need to be original has vanished, and if i were a customer i would want to have a origanal banner not just 3D text with a random iron golem standing in the back when your channel has nothing to do with anything anywhere near iron golems? hah.

I stopped graphics but anyone who wants to be a great designer, BE ORIGINAL
100% agreed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci