• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update - 1.7, Refocusing, and More!

drakemines5

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't like the sound of the points thing but the rest Hype! Now imma go practice in 1.7 because well it's back

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I find it just a little bit irrelevant to bring back 1.7 about everyone has already gotten used to 1.8. I mean, 1.7 was overall the better version to begin with but it's been almost a year already with 1.8 only on MCSG. Why do it now?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I find it just a little bit irrelevant to bring back 1.7 about everyone has already gotten used to 1.8. I mean, 1.7 was overall the better version to begin with but it's been almost a year already with 1.8 only on MCSG. Why do it now?
Ye, I kinda agree but im trying not to complain... Maybe they are just losing players?

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Ye, I kinda agree but im trying not to complain... Maybe they are just losing players?
I agree with bringing it back, I just want to know why bring it back almost a year later? 1.9 is right around the corner.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is amazing, there is so much hype for this. And I am so excited to see everyone try this out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci