• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you for these amazing updates!

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Finally, MCSG is comming back :D
But you guys still need to do a few things in order to become number one again.
  • Reset SG stats every 4-6 months or so (basically creating seasons) and give some sort of a token to the top 100 players when you do /stats or a title down your name that you can chose if you want to show it or not (Take a look at this pic)
  • Ad ranked 1v1's with an elo system too
  • Do official tournaments every once in a while to interact with the community
  • Make soloSG and soloUHCSG for 24 players and not 12
  • Reduce the amount of subs for vip (c'mon 25k? Other servers ask for 15k and have more people on). Or create other ranks like vip at 10k and vip+ at 30k idk... that way youtuber will record videos on mcsg and will be motivated.
  • Remove all the maps that no one play, we booth know that you can see how many times a map has been played during the last couple of months so make us a favor and remove all the mpas that don't fit mcsg playstyle like autogrill, ozz, etc.

Hope the admins and devs will take all of this into consideration, tbh mcsg has a lot of potential in competitive pvp... It once was number one, so it just need a few changes to make that way once again.
Awesome update, but I think we should change the SG lobby to the lobby games lobby. It's nostalgic and it was just a great lobby. LOBBBYYYYYYY
I agree with you guys, I'd love to see those changes added into MCSG. I'm also very hyped with the new update, it looks great! It's unfortunate that AU still isn't back so I probably won't be coming back until it is (US isn't playable at all). Otherwise nice update - I'm sure everybody else will like it and hopefully the server can rise again.

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
So what's going on behind the scenes regarding bringing back AU, you know, we were told we'd actually get conformation about when it'd come back???

There is a leadership crisis, you're so blind and delusional if it isn't lol
To be honest feminist AU probably won't return. Like, CA & AS the player count was just too small, there is no point in paying for a lot of servers if not many people (from that region) are going to use them. Sadly people have moved onto other servers or gotten tired of playing the same thing.

If Chad would be the one delivering all these messages, it destroys the need for Administrator's (other than the support stuff and other things the Admins do).

Everything going on still gets out there whether Chad personally says them or not.
One of the main purposes of getting Admin isn't to post thread to the news page though...

Last edited:

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
To be honest feminist AU probably won't return. Like, CA & AS the player count was just too small, there is no point in paying for a lot of servers if not many people (from that region) are going to use them. .
I think a lot of people have really moved on about AU, others haven't.

Anyway, you're right that not many people played Au, but those that did were all pretty familiar with each other.

Does AU need 20 servers? No. But looking at US today, they don't need 15 solo uhcsg lobbies, 15 solo sky war lobbies, 30 sky war lobbies, 30 uhcsg lobbies, 15 solo sg lobbies, 30 sg lobbies, and 20 battlegrounds lobbies either, do they now? Take 1/50th of the investment currently dedicated to US and dedicate it to AU, and those that still want it back would be happy.

I'm indifferent (sure, another AU server would be good), but, i'm just pointing out that you can't really say that "paying for a lot of servers" is necessary to maintain AU.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I wonder how antvenom would feel seeing all his precious gamemodes being dropped. Anyway it is good to see that an update was made, but really only time will tell if this is just a one time thing, or many good things to come.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
DV_Raiton the new balancing updates are great, but it still isn't good when you have only 3 chests and happen to not get a weapon, then someone goes to your island and cleans you up. That's why Hypixel does their chest system to have certain items required to spawn at each starting island, like weapons, blocks, some sort of rod/snowball, 3 pieces of armor, etc. You don't have to do exactly that, but the concept should still be put into SW.

dxa_snipey

Spectator
Reaction score
I know you guys worked hard but please remove these. All we want is battlegrounds and MCSG and MCSG Maker. No one else really wants anything else if you do this, most surely will MCSG be fun again. It will also be easier for the staff to moderate since there is only 2 servers.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been hyped about this for awhile now. Happy to see it finally go live! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci