• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Survival Games - An upcoming YouTube series. Help wanted!

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I think I'm the first cameraman to apply...
Name: Blockerville
Experience: I've made a few Minecraft YouTube videos, and I also have IRL experience operating a camera.
Good PC?: Good enough to record at 30-60 FPS (with Fraps)

Also, from my experience from Minema and other recording mods, they often don't give good enough FPS to be usable.
Hm, is that FPS with or without mods, its rather low. Pending.
I've used CameraStudio and had great FPS, I'm yet to use Minema, just found it today. FRAPS or Bandicam may need to be used sometimes.

I'll accept you for now. Once I get the server up and running (company ran out of servers) you can show me what your skills are. Skype: micr2minecrafters2

Scenery builder
Name: Tony
Time Zone: EST
Experience: I've been in several build teams, and they all said that i was amazing.
Good PC?: Yep

Actor
Name:
Experience: none ):
Good PC?:
Like with another app, I'll put your actor app on pending since builders are needed. Please send some pictures of your builds

Ok. I shall PM you my skype, as for the pictures http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/completed-deception-valley-by-team-xonia.57541/ I did about 75% of the redstone on that map.
I'll accept you for now, as soon as I get the server up and running you can show me your redstone skills, once passed you are officially part of the team.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Hm, is that FPS with or without mods, its rather low. Pending.
I've used CameraStudio and had great FPS, I'm yet to use Minema, just found it today. FRAPS or Bandicam may need to be used sometimes.

I'll accept you for now. Once I get the server up and running (company ran out of servers) you can show me what your skills are. Skype: micr2minecrafters2

Like with another app, I'll put your actor app on pending since builders are needed. Please send some pictures of your builds

I'll accept you for now, as soon as I get the server up and running you can show me your redstone skills, once passed you are officially part of the team.
Thank you man, adding you on skype asap

rhysSH1

Diamond
Reaction score
ACTOR
Name: rhysSH1
Experience: Don't have any acting experience before but I do have a thriving YouTube channel (If that counts)
Good PC?: I can get over 100FPS

VOICE ACTOR (If needed, my voice is a tad high.)
Read info above for beginning of application.
Please send a link of you reading a sentence from a book, no download link, just upload to soundcloud. Tip: Make your self interesting: Here's my YouTube, you can listen to my voice there: http://www.youtube.com/user/rhysSH1

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
ACTOR
Name: rhysSH1
Experience: Don't have any acting experience before but I do have a thriving YouTube channel (If that counts)
Good PC?: I can get over 100FPS

VOICE ACTOR (If needed, my voice is a tad high.)
Read info above for beginning of application.
Please send a link of you reading a sentence from a book, no download link, just upload to soundcloud. Tip: Make your self interesting: Here's my YouTube, you can listen to my voice there: http://www.youtube.com/user/rhysSH1
Accepted as Voice Actor, not sure about Actor, your videos seem a bit laggy, I'm guessing is because you are recording. Once we have a modded server up, I'll see how you move about if good enough you can be an actor as well. You can add me on skype: micr2minecrafters2

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let's face it, without mods, minecraft is boring
>.>

Survival minecraft is great! If you have a good grasp of redstone and game mechanics you pretty much never run out of things to do, especially with updates every so often. Just look at Etho- he has a vanilla series at episode 297 that pulls >250k views each episode and he's always working on several projects at once.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
>.>

Survival minecraft is great! If you have a good grasp of redstone and game mechanics you pretty much never run out of things to do, especially with updates every so often. Just look at Etho- he has a vanilla series at episode 297 that pulls >250k views each episode and he's always working on several projects at once.
I've been playing minecraft since alpha, and every time I try to do something in vanilla minecraft, I get bored easily, which is why I like to play with mods. Mods make the game more interesting and that's what this series needs. Mods like Biblocraft, Ugocraft.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to apply for two positions. If you accept me, please only accept me for one.

Actor:

Name: fnnythe3hd (If you would like my real name, although it can be found in a few places around the forums, PM me)
Experience: Although I have never been in a Minecraft Machinima/Story (That has been published), I consider myself to be quite good as such.
Good PC?: I do believe so, I have a Mid 2012 Macbook Air. It runs quite well, unlike common beliefs.

Script Writer/Storyboard Planner:

Name: fnnythe3hd (If you would like my real name, although it can be found in a few places around the forums, PM me)
Experience: I am currently working on the script for a My Little Pony Games movie (The second one I have made). This movie, unlike the first, will have a story. This movie will be around 1-1.5 hours long, and I have been working on it for the past few months. I also consider myself to be an experienced writer.

Thank you for reading! :3

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to apply for two positions. If you accept me, please only accept me for one.

Actor:

Experience: Although I have never been in a Minecraft Machinima/Story (That has been published), I consider myself to be quite good as such.
Good PC?: I do believe so, I have a Mid 2012 Macbook Air. It runs quite well, unlike common beliefs.

Script Writer/Storyboard Planner:

Experience: I am currently working on the script for a My Little Pony Games movie (The second one I have made). This movie, unlike the first, will have a story. This movie will be around 1-1.5 hours long, and I have been working on it for the past few months. I also consider myself to be an experienced writer.

Thank you for reading! :3
Since we are in need of script writer/storyboard planner, your app is accepted! Add me on skype: micr2minecrafters2

Voice Actor
Name: Intensebrawler (I'll pm my irl name)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Mic: Blue Icicle (HD)
Experience: Nothing official but I can change my voice pretty well (anything from stereotypical narrator to old man)
Accepted! You can add me on skype: micr2minecrafters2

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been playing minecraft since alpha, and every time I try to do something in vanilla minecraft, I get bored easily, which is why I like to play with mods. Mods make the game more interesting and that's what this series needs. Mods like Biblocraft, Ugocraft.
Maybe you're just impatient. Doesn't mean survival minecraft itself is boring :p

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe you're just impatient. Doesn't mean survival minecraft itself is boring :p
Nah, I'm rather patient. I just find the minecraft on its own doesn't have much to do like in the technic pack. There so much stuff to do it keeps me busy.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Director:
Name: You can call me Arena
Time Zone: Central
Experience: Lots of experience, I've been editing, directing, and creating highly acclaimed videos for the past year. They have an extremely high quality editing style: http://www.youtube.com/user/walrusexplosion
Good PC?: Yes, very good

While I know I'm young, I can promise you that I can successfully work with you on this project. I've always wanted to work on a project such as this. I direct my videos from a very artistic manner, and I've been editing videos for around 4 or so years now. I know how to work with actors, and I know how to help write and direct a successful video. I hope you can take me into consideration, despite the age.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nah, I'm rather patient. I just find the minecraft on its own doesn't have much to do like in the technic pack. There so much stuff to do it keeps me busy.
Let's just agree to disagree :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci