• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QUARTER QUELL The Swamps of Time

Should The Swamps of Time be added to Quarter Quell on MCGamer?

• Total voters

parkjwr

Spectator
Reaction score
new Quarter Quell maps are definitely needed, and this is a really good build! I hope it gets added :3

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, so its really good but the one thing i would say is, for gameplay people are going to be annoying and punch each other off the lilypads, thats going to get really annoying. So i would change the inner part of corn

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I just wanna say that you should add more chests. Its quite frustrating when you cant find a chest (ive been there too much times). Other than that this map is quite beautiful (not from the shaders). Good Job!

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Ok, so its really good but the one thing i would say is, for gameplay people are going to be annoying and punch each other off the lilypads, thats going to get really annoying. So i would change the inner part of corn
Uhh, I don't get which part of the cornucopia you mean? the inner part as in the bit inside the podiums? because there isin't any lily pads there. and outside of the podiums, there needs to be lilypads otherwise there's too much water, but the water still needs to be there so the clock can be seen, but still slightly hidden

I just wanna say that you should add more chests. Its quite frustrating when you cant find a chest (ive been there too much times). Other than that this map is quite beautiful (not from the shaders). Good Job!

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
I mean you can make a map with a radius of 200 blocks, but does that mean you should it? Other than that, I gotta say the trees are just sick, some of the best I've seen. Also, maybe some more t1's. Finally, I don't know if Quarter Quell needs its third map to be the third water map, but this map was built well, so I give ya a yes. P.S. If your open to editing, I'd add some more buildings.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I mean you can make a map with a radius of 200 blocks, but does that mean you should it? Other than that, I gotta say the trees are just sick, some of the best I've seen. Also, maybe some more t1's. Finally, I don't know if Quarter Quell needs its third map to be the third water map, but this map was built well, so I give ya a yes. P.S. If your open to editing, I'd add some more buildings.
Ok thanks for all the feedback. I don't really understand what you mean about the radius? anyway, thanks so much for the feedback on the trees, and yeah we have more tier 1's and even some more builds going in the next update. And lastly, I know it does seem like there's a lot of water, but there's actually not too much, and it doesn't really infringe on gameplay too badly.

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really play Quarter Quell that much, but I would love to see the map on the servers. Also, as many others already told you: Add more chests, take away some of the water. Good map in general. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci