• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QUARTER QUELL The Swamps of Time

Should The Swamps of Time be added to Quarter Quell on MCGamer?

• Total voters

FlubbyPandaz28

Platinum
Reaction score
This is very impressive and this is definitely worthy of being added to quarter quell. This map looks stunning.
+1

_Bladereon_

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel you should add some lily pads to parkour to the corn, that way it adds unique battles at corn and gets rid of all the water. This map definitely should get added though!

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel you should add some lily pads to parkour to the corn, that way it adds unique battles at corn and gets rid of all the water. This map definitely should get added though!
i agree, it would make it much better and not so much people hatin

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
Great map! As a Quarter Quell player, I have a few suggestions.
1. Allow more flat land for PVP. Nowadays, if you want to get your map loved by the community, there needs to be more suitable places for PVP despite it looking better with terraforming.
2. Add more chests of both tiers. 130 in total is not enough trust me. Normally, mapmakers put as many chests as their dome radius. e.g. Radius 200 = 200 Chests etc.
3. Make the sectors even. I saw that the blocks which marked out the 12 segments for the clock were not really even and it really bothers me. The diagonal portion on each side is too big. OCD. :p

Otherwise, Great Map!
Looks stunning.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I think there only going to accept the maps that win the contest cuz the contest is right around the corner so I would enter the map to the contest and see if you win because right now no one is really building qq maps for teh contest

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Alright I'm off to do this now!

Great map! As a Quarter Quell player, I have a few suggestions.
1. Allow more flat land for PVP. Nowadays, if you want to get your map loved by the community, there needs to be more suitable places for PVP despite it looking better with terraforming.
2. Add more chests of both tiers. 130 in total is not enough trust me. Normally, mapmakers put as many chests as their dome radius. e.g. Radius 200 = 200 Chests etc.
3. Make the sectors even. I saw that the blocks which marked out the 12 segments for the clock were not really even and it really bothers me. The diagonal portion on each side is too big. OCD. :p

Otherwise, Great Map!
Looks stunning.
Wow thanks for all the feedback!

I'm putting more chests in now, I'll also even up the clock :)

mcsg need more maps of quartell quell
I agree :)

I think there only going to accept the maps that win the contest cuz the contest is right around the corner so I would enter the map to the contest and see if you win because right now no one is really building qq maps for teh contest
Ok well MCSG has an option to submit a quarter quell map so I did. I really couldn't care about the contest or not, so please stop spamming this on my thread.

vPiiP

Tribute
Reaction score
To be honest, I was at school when I saw this map (school computers for the win xD) and I went to download this map but mediafire is blocked, so I felt sad for the rest of the day thinking it might get taken down or something. Luckily it didn't and it is an absolute awesome map! +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 ;)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, I was at school when I saw this map (school computers for the win xD) and I went to download this map but mediafire is blocked, so I felt sad for the rest of the day thinking it might get taken down or something. Luckily it didn't and it is an absolute awesome map! +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 ;)
Thanks so much :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci