• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Blazerboy123
Age? 14
Wins? 295
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) noah.barrios
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? often
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? at least 5 days
What clans have you been in previously? Org, Rebels, Titans, United
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths - bows, running; weaknesses- water, ice
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? getting good
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? i'm more of an ostrich man myself, but sure

i know i'm not particularly liked by a few guys, and i'm willing to understand if i'm denied because of that. I'm willing to... repair whatever i've broken. if you don't think anyone else is willing to do that, then you don't need to accept me.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? XyZebrAbC/Ceroria

What region are you applying for? US
Age? 14 years of age.
Wins? On combined alts I have over 430 wins, most of them coming from XyZebrAbC.
Do you have a microphone? I have a Blue Yeti at the moment, however am considering buying an AT2020.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both and am avidly active (that alliteration though) on both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) My skype name is SkydogGamesMC
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Over my time on the Rebels TS, Trivum TS, and otherse I have teamed multiple times and gotten to know I'd say half of the roster decently.

How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Seeing as my parents are divorced, I am usually only on when I'm at my mom's house (almost all weekdays and every other weekend) for a couple or so hours a day, depending on homework and extracurricular activities.
What clans have you been in previously? In late 2013/early 2014, I was in Verzon and Inviction. Since then I have been hanging out with friends from Rebels and Trivium rather frequently. Through these past two or so months has been where I met most people from the Titans c:
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I am a rather talented swordsman, (rodless or getting rod combos) and consider myself to have mastered the quick-switch FnS, although honestly I feel like a tryhard while doing it haha. Weaknesses for me would have to be the bow. Seeing as I grew up through MCSG, and never really found true need for it, I just didn't work on using the bow as much as other weapons.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My greatest challenge in MCSG is learning to accept the community for what it is now. I still can't get used to the fact that the general population doesn't remember stuff that would be common knowledge to players from v1. Besides that, a physical challenge would be taking down hackers, who seem to be gaining "popularity" again. I'm not the best at dealing at them, but from the standpoint of being in a clan, I don't really think that that is too big of an issue. However it's been an aspiring goal of mine to make it into a big clan. Originally it was the Rebels, where all my friends were, but the Rebels changed. Then it became the Forgotten, but they somewhat faded away (even though they're pretty much back at full force now). Seeing as Zeno was the original leader of the Rebels, I can't deny that the titans are definitely a powerhouse squad, and were back last summer.

One of the hardest hits I took as an MCSG player was my denial from Trivium this past week. I was excited when they formed because it was basically the v1 rebels plus more of my current friends. Sadly I didn't make it past pending. Most likely because right before trials were picked, several well-known and highly skilled players applied. Although the past month would have to be one of the best in my life and I would stop at nothing to have another just as great.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I would post pictures but I'm on my phone so ye
Good effort in your app

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username?: SuperxAndrew
Age?: 17
Wins?: 583
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it): SuperxAndrewMC
How often have you teamed with members of the clan?: There was that one time were I teamed with you guys everyday.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?: There were those 6 months that I played with you guys 24/7
What clans have you been in previously?: Romans, TITANS, Cyan Volts, Impalers, Trivium Applicant
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: running away, hiding, fishing rod spam
Weaknesses: everything....
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: My greatest challenge was probably when I switched from trackpad to mouse and it took me forever to get used to playing again.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?: Yes

Native

District 13
Reaction score
The only memory I had of this clan is the "fat" and "soft-skinned" (skinny and hard-skinned insult) in the skype chat. 400+ messages a day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci