• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoHacksJustSnipe

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? NoHacksJustSnipe
Age? 13
Wins? 321
Do you have a microphone? I could hook one up
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) If accepted I'll PM you. Remind me
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Never, will be waiting to get accepted to start teaming with clans. (Trust issues)
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'd give in an hour a day at least. Typically 3 hours a day sounds good to me
What clans have you been in previously? none
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: I have good routes for plenty of maps and if given a sword and even the smallest bit of armour I can do great with it. Weaknesses: Teams of 3+ or just good PVP people with good gear
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being called a hacker due to my name. Teams as well
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I'm a cat person but I do like my dogs

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? Conreuss+
Age? 14
Wins? 1000+
Do you have a microphone? Ye it will sound better once I fix it tonight
EDIT: Fixed it
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Conreuss
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I've spent some time with iancool
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I would be on a lot unless I have 2-3 exams that week then I would be on a little less
What clans have you been in previously? Sovereignv2 , Orgy , Prodigious
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Im Good with the sword and rod and i have some troubles with the fns
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? improoving my pvp skills
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Puppisz the bomb.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci