• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Tortured_Clown (that name)
Age? 15
Wins? 245
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yes both, dont know how teamspeak works though aha
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) camma.mcguinness
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? never
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? i play everyday, atleast 3-5 hrs worth
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: PvP, fns , bow at times. Weaknesses: rod, 3v1, hackers
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? probably getting better at PvP, it took me like 400 games to get my first win.....
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? who doesnt aha :D
Denied. Applied for forgotten 30 minutes later

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
And we've just finished an incredibly tight clan battle against Rebels, with three absolutely incredible games that resulted in a ton of fun. GG to all who participated!

If you want a more detailed recap of the clan battles, you can check out the video that will be going up on my channel shortly (www.youtube.com/ZenoTheRebel). I know it's a shameless plug, but I'm gonna do it anyways :p

Anyways, looking forwards to fighting many more clans as Just_Hellooo's clan wars roll around! I hope all of them are as exciting as this one was!

Sorry for the double post but I think this deserves a bump :p

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for taking down my app, then re-applying.
Minecraft Username? fatmannumbah8
Age? 13 {Voice has yet to crack :/ )
Wins? 284
Do you have a microphone? One built into my Computer.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both, my skype is
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) parker.williams84
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Often enough to gain trust in them. <3 I've teamed with Zeno before, and with ScrewYouGumby2 a lot. I've recently teamed with Prosaur, which went great, he got to meet me, see my pvp skills and gain a little trust in me. Now all the leaders and officers, seen my pvp skills and strategys.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A lot, I'll be playing with you guys everyday, if I'm not away ;)
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths; Melee, Bow, FnS, Dodging FnS, and strafing.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Definitly my first win, it took me 300+ wins to get it, it has defintly been my best memory.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I feel offended of you asking me this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci