• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Cheerleader will be given out, applications will be responded to, stuff will happen.

Soon....

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? TicTacAwesomeXD
Age? 13
Wins? 365
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) TicTacDood
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Not at all
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? As much as possible
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Triple teams/ Double teams in small spaces
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Taking on a team of 5 on Breeze Island when I had full leather
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? MHMMMMMMMMM

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? NewYorkKidd9
Age? sixalmostseven teen
Wins? about 740 at the moment
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You've got it
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Not very often, but that's mostly because I used to play Canadian servers a vast majority of the time when they were first released. I rarely see you in game, but I did used to play with Gumby2 a lot back when Ca was super popular.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I haven't really played with most of the clan members too much. I used to play with Gumby when he was into Ca, but when he left for Us I didn't see him too often. I see some of the members in sixzoseven's PvP server from time to time, but other than that, not too much.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My strengths include terrain running, close quarters fights, dispatching teams, quick strategy and situation reaction, and knowledge of Minecraft mechanics. Weaknesses would mainly be people who over-use the fishing rod tactic, avoiding arrows, and being lit on fire.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? I've had a lot of challenging moments, one of which being the time I fought off about 7 Cyanvolts by myself in Sg2, while simultaneously being informed by Alec129 that the deceased players were calling me "NewYorkHacks9". I managed to take out most of the competition like willyrin, Littlered14, and some other players by forcing them through a bottleneck area and taking them out one by one, but eventually died to HarborSeal near the end of the game.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Why is this a question? Who DOESN'T love puppies?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Age? sixalmostseven teen
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Not very often, but that's mostly because I used to play Canadian servers a vast majority of the time when they were first released. I rarely see you in game, but I did used to play with Gumby2 a lot back when Ca was super popular.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I haven't really played with most of the clan members too much. I used to play with Gumby when he was into Ca, but when he left for Us I didn't see him too often. I see some of the members in sixzoseven's PvP server from time to time, but other than that, not too much.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My strengths include terrain running, close quarters fights, dispatching teams, quick strategy and situation reaction, and knowledge of Minecraft mechanics. Weaknesses would mainly be people who over-use the fishing rod tactic, avoiding arrows, and being lit on fire.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? I've had a lot of challenging moments, one of which being the time I fought off about 7 Cyanvolts by myself in Sg2, while simultaneously being informed by Alec129 that the deceased players were calling me "NewYorkHacks9". I managed to take out most of the competition like willyrin, Littlered14, and some other players by forcing them through a bottleneck area and taking them out one by one, but eventually died to HarborSeal near the end of the game.
Yes! I remember you from back in the day, you alec and predator - maxiscool24

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for taking down my app, then re-applying.
Minecraft Username? fatmannumbah8
Age? 13 {Voice has yet to crack :/ )
Wins? 284
Do you have a microphone? One built into my Computer.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both, my skype is
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) parker.williams84
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Often enough to gain trust in them. <3 I've teamed with Zeno before, and with ScrewYouGumby2 a lot. I've recently teamed with Prosaur, which went great, he got to meet me, see my pvp skills and gain a little trust in me. Now all the leaders and officers, seen my pvp skills and strategys.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A lot, I'll be playing with you guys everyday, if I'm not away ;)
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths; Melee, Bow, FnS, Dodging FnS, and strafing.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Definitly my first win, it took me 300+ wins to get it, it has defintly been my best memory.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I feel offended of you asking me this.....
Application denied due to a lack of loyalty to the clan.
Minecraft Username? Lionkev55 Age? 12 Wins? 1075+ Do you have a microphone? Yes Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) lionkevmc How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I know zeno. How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Too much for a healthy life What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bows, and sprinting / water pvp and h4x0rs What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being called a hacker everyday. DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?
Application denied due to a majority vote.
Minecraft Username? TicTacAwesomeXD
Age? 13
Wins? 365
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) TicTacDood
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Not at all
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? As much as possible
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Triple teams/ Double teams in small spaces
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Taking on a team of 5 on Breeze Island when I had full leather
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? MHMMMMMMMMM
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week, your interview will be held sometime in that time frame!
Age? sixalmostseven teen
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week, your interview will be held sometime in that time frame!

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
I am here by Zeno's request to take over his position as leader and do all of the work he is avoiding

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I am here by Zeno's request to take over his position as leader and do all of the work he is avoiding
Woah woah woah. I did not say take over as leader. I just said be my slave and do all my work for me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci