• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieceofcheez11

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?: Pieceofcheez11
Age?: 13
Wins?: 100
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) pieceofcheez11
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have played with and "teamed" (sort of) with Screwyougumby
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?: Well im not in the clan yet soooooo none.... but i will play at least 4 days a week.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?:
Strengths: Bow, crits, teamwork kills
Weaknesses: Teams, water fights, block hitting
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: I don't know what that means but i have killed a 3 man team solo before.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?: OF COURSE WHO DOSENT

I am also cousins with resistantcorn12 and play with him often.

0ppipp0

Tribute
Reaction score
I Just got accepted as a clan member, I am soooooo excited. This is obviously an elite clan that I am looking forward too since this is my first. If you have not ever join a clan join this one because as a trial member I had a blast, So I can't wait too interact with the clan as a member. Now enough rambling this is Hopefully my first and last clan I will ever be in. :):):)

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
I Just got accepted as a clan member, I am soooooo excited. This is obviously an elite clan that I am looking forward too since this is my first. If you have not ever join a clan join this one because as a trial member I had a blast, So I can't wait too interact with the clan as a member. Now enough rambling this is Hopefully my first and last clan I will ever be in. :):):)
Someone give this guy a medal!

DangerousCookie

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? DangerousCookie
Age? 15
Wins? 36 (I've only played 68 games)
Do you have a microphone? Yup
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Not yet
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) N/A
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've never seen them in game... sorry :p
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Should be all week, unless I have something that comes up
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I am good with a sword, bow, and fishing rod, but I lack skill in versing teams and facing hackers (though hackers are hard to kill!!)
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Losing 4 games in a row :I
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?
ERMHAGERD PUPPIES

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Shocksta
Age? 15
Wins? 515
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You have it.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Oh so very often.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? All day erry day.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? None - Everything
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Fighting Forgotten. (And losing)
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yes.
Weren't you in Primeval, like, 20 mins ago when we were scrimmaging you guys? o_O

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Lionkev55 Age? 12 Wins? 1091 Do you have a microphone? Yes Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) lionkevmc How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I don't team with them a lot, but I know them well. How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? My Life DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci