• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Tribute's Times - October Edition

Reaction score
The Tribute's Times (#1)
October Edition

Hello, our names are Nirmit , TheLastGapple and GetRidaHim and Danny // Applez87, But we are also known as The Tribute's Times News Crew.

Thread Founder: Nirmit
Thread edited: GetRidaHim
(Thanks Danny // Applez87 for helping to make this thread!)

Big thanks to the Staff Watch crew for making this thread!

Staff Updates for October:

Moderators:

Evil_Emo - Hired
Spectral_Slayer - Hired
JuniorTheNoob - Hired
naypan - Hired
Smashify_ - Hired
Victimized - Hired
Chelsea19 - Hired
KiDDPixeL- Hired
largoodie- Hired
OhFancy- Hired
_SWF - Hired
TheLastGapple - Hired
Exploding_Wrath - Hired
codboy_88 - Hired
Blockerville - Hired
FAMILYMONSTER - Hired
KiDDPixeL -Hired
Wertea - Resigned
AmyGlitters- Resigned
Nacho115 - Resigned
heyyoitsjayo - Resigned
KendraNichole - Resigned
ImagineFrags-Removed
MRWilcox - Removed

Sr. Moderators:

Krypton - Resigned

Congratulations to our new Trial Senior Moderators:
Adragonfire9
Jodimo
Sheldor
laureypop1
Zacharoutio
iVelocityGaming

The Global Statistic/Leaderboard Reset
The Global Statistic Reset on MCGamer is a very controversial topic on the MCGamer forums and server.

This could be a major loss to many V1 players on the MCGamer servers, but this could be an opportunity

to get new players to the MCGamer servers.

I'm not going to get all into dept about this, but you can vote and explain your opinions here!

XimeV2/MCGamer V2

MCGamer is merging with the ANTVenom Network, if you had a donator rank on there, you will have DIAMOND donor here on MCGamer, the merge will bring new Mini-Games and will be an awesome addition for new players! :) You can currently connect to the AntVenom servers by using the IP: mc.antvenom.com! Tell us what you think about the mini-games, and tell us what your favourites are!

What do you think about the AntVenom Merge? Share your opinion by replying below!

The Deception Games

The Deception Games is a Community event hosted by Red forest and Ninetalefox92.
''For the new map I have been working on with two others I wanted something special rather than a standard test games, when I originally joined the community almost two years ago the big things that got me excited were community events such as
Hell games
, but sadly they seem to rarely occur anymore and since hell games 9 and 10 didn't happen there has been an unfilled void.
So we decided we would host a new Event called The Deception Games, this isn't just another tournament event though, it will be much more, the key to winning the Deception Games lies in Treachery and Betrayal, only one can win but picking your allies wisely may lead you to victory. The Grand Prize for the Deception Games will start at a total prize pool of $50, although this may not be the final prize of the event, we will open the Deception Games to Backers which will be explained later and can increase the total prize pool of the event.

In the Deception Games you will be rewarded for betrayal, for a 20% reduction of the prize pool in the event you win, you can sell out a team mate to the overseers which will result in them being heavily disadvantaged (what will happen to them will not be disclosed) to be eligible to sell someone out, you must have been previously observed by an overseer working in a team till you at least fight one other player together, if it is unclear you are teamed, they will not be eligible to be sold out by you. Also you cannot use this betrayal if you are the last 2 players alive. (Note- a 20% reduction may seem like a large amount, but if it secures your victory by using it at the right point in the game, it will be worth it)

Before the Deception Games begin, all tributes will be gathered and given time to work out alliances, each tribute will be given 10unique blocks (for instance one user may have red wool, this will indicate it is their block and all the other tributes will have a different block type) these blocks are each worth 10% of the total prize if you win, you can trade these blocks with another player to buy their allegiance. For example. Say tribute 1 gives tribute 3 a total of 4 blocks to buy their allegiance, in the event that tribute 1 wins, each of his assigned blocks will be worth 10% of the prize pool, so tribute 1 would get 60% of the prize pool and tribute 3 would get 40% of the prize pool. These block trades can be used to solidify an alliance as for instance if a team traded 5 blocks each to each other, it would lessen the reasoning to betray as even if you are betrayed you still get 50% of the total prize pool. All trades will be enacted in a private room from the other tributes with an Overseer to validate the trade. Choose your alliances wisely. Honesty cannot be bought. Betrayal can.''

Information above was taken directly from the post which can be found by clicking HERE.

Thread of the Month!
This hilarious thread stated that Huahwi was spotted here on the MCGamer Network... Feel free to go check it out by clicking HERE.

The thread is not real, the user was really by the name of zHuahwi.

Youtuber of the Month!

ItsAustennn is a creative, awesome YouTuber, who posts MCGamer Content regularly, he is very funny, and creative, and we definitely suggest checking him out!Click here for his Youtube Channel!

Artist of the Month!

The artist of the month is duckluv321 ! She makes awesome artwork of many kinds and she is working on a PvP resource pack series! Feel free to visit her thread by clicking HERE

Forum Users of the Month!

Forumer of the month goes to Danny // Applez87

He has written more than 60 posts in a day, and has been very helpful recently within the community! Go thank him by posting on his wall!

OhFancy for giving us references for this thread!

Mooclan for helping me fix the mistakes, and correcting the information in the thread!

Want to join the team? Create a private conversation with Nirmit, and GetRidaHim with how you can help, and we may consider you to be on the MCGamer news team!

For a more official news thread, covering more information, and larger subjects, feel free to read the CEP, the staff has worked very had on these, and we highly suggest you read them by clicking HERE.

The Tribute's Times Staff Team
Nirmit
GetRidaHim

TheLastGapple
Danny // Applez87
ViolentKitten
Wanna going The Tributes Times
Just PM us with this application

Name:
How do you feel like you can help 'The Tribute's Times'?:
If you became highly ranked in this news team, what changes would you make to it?:
Are you familiar with any of the current members or leaders?:
Do you have anything that we need to know about attendance(vacations, family events, etc.)?:
Timezone:
Are you fluent with English(not required because of our editing team):
What position are you going for on this Staff Team?:
Write a paragraph to tell us more about yourself:

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
A lot more Mods were accepted not just Gapple and I, check that Staff Watch thread. Great Idea though!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
There already is the current events and the staff watch...

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
There is currently a CEP (Current Events Publication), and a staff watch section, however maybe your publication could be more focused on smaller community events, like how you mentioned the deception games :)

Reaction score
There is currently a CEP (Current Events Publication), and a staff watch section, however maybe your publication could be more focused on smaller community events, like how you mentioned the deception games :)
Yeah that's what I want to focus more on. I know there is a official one but you know I just want to congratulate all the hired staff.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Excellent work dude! I guess you did get an artist to help you out as well, hopefully this will get even more recognition, and as how it focuses on the smaller parts for the community, maybe this should be pinned at the top for a few more people to see. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci