• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Tribute's Times - October Edition

Reaction score
Are you guys ready for the November Edition! We will begin working on it ASAP. After that Copyright issue we are getting things back on track (also Thanks Col_StaR. As soon as November comes out we will release the November Edition.
The Tribute Times have alot of new people in the crew
Danny // Applez87
GetRidaHim
TheLastGapple
ViolentKitten,

-Nirmit
Owner of The Tributes Times

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fancy winning a award for best forumer, you got to be active. November edition will be a hard one to choose from there are so many active forumer.
Good luck
Nirmit

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fancy winning a award for best forumer, you got to be active. November edition will be a hard one to choose from there are so many active forumer.
Good luck
Nirmit
Seriously!? A November issue as well? I'd definitely be excited to seeing this, and to be honest, there should definitely be a poll for nominations as well, I will look forward to reading it, I do love your work so far! :3

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks much better now the thread has been edited and revised c: can't wait for the next edition!

Reaction score
Seriously!? A November issue as well? I'd definitely be excited to seeing this, and to be honest, there should definitely be a poll for nominations as well, I will look forward to reading it, I do love your work so far! :3
Looks much better now the thread has been edited and revised c: can't wait for the next edition!
Wait I got to ask the other people in this team but yes it's coming out

Reaction score
Hi Guys
The November edition will be delayed slightly
Sorry for any inconvenience caused,
Regards
The Tribute Times Team

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members