• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The truth to the "real" multicolorwolf.

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
If anything, this "plan" made you look worse to the community. You prob would've just been better off going to a different community or getting a new account/identity.

DemeterUSClan

Survivor
Reaction score
If anything, this "plan" made you look worse to the community. You prob would've just been better off going to a different community or getting a new account/identity.
or coming out with all of his secrets. Its what I would have done.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Mend, dont listen to these people and what they think about you, dont try to fix ur rep on MCSG by changing your personality. If they dont want to respect you then -SNIP- them, just be yourself. Who cares what these kids think

Last edited by a moderator:

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
Mend, dont listen to these people and what they think about you, dont try to fix ur rep on MCSG by changing your personality. If they dont want to respect you then FCK them, just be yourself. Who cares what these kids think
shut up multi

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
and I am Versatile.
Funny joke back when Divinity was around and you we're on Clackz or some ign idk you had the account VersatileCookies and you were the real multicolorwolf

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
HAHAHA POSSIBLY BIGGEST LIE I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE... I'm dead

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL WATCH OUT FOLKS WE GOT A HACKER anonymous BEWARE :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads