• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Unknown [AU Clan]

Clan Poll: Who is the best smelling leader - kykypeely or Kaiserk02?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Can you not McNinjaCraft? :/ We get the point and we accept it, but Kaiser and I were just joking around... -.-

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SwagBro26
Wins/Games: 248/3000ish
Skype username: You got me
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: Routes, Fns, Bow, Rod and Sword.
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. Fns Spam
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: Yes.

Mod Application (must already be in clan or add to normal clan application)
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because, I Just have the need to be Mod in this clan :)
What's your experience as a mod?: I have Been Admins on about 3 Servers before they shut down, but after I had people say "Your a good Admin."

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Want a clan battle against #Redemption? Add me on skype: blueslime12

lumpychicken5

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: lumpychicken5
Wins/Games: 8/484
Skype username: lumpychicken5
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: My strength is a fishing rod combo and sword
Weakness: Bow and water fights.
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: I shall try my best.

HS_Finest

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Games: 479 win 5 to 10 a day
Skype username:hazstar123
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: killing teams fns sword bow rod
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers.
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: yes i will be commiting to da clan

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: lumpychicken5
Wins/Games: 8/484
Skype username: lumpychicken5
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: My strength is a fishing rod combo and sword
Weakness: Bow and water fights.
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: I shall try my best.
I'm sorry to tell you that you have been Denied for the following reason's.
- not enough win's.

Please do re-apply when you reach these two requirements!

Last edited:

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Games: 479 win 5 to 10 a day
Skype username:hazstar123
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: killing teams fns sword bow rod
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers.
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: yes i will be commiting to da clan
You have been Accepted for TRIAL! please add kaiserk02 on Skype for further details.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci