• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Unknown [AU Clan]

Clan Poll: Who is the best smelling leader - kykypeely or Kaiserk02?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmildrum

Tribute
Reaction score
Canzo does not have 100+ wins even with a stat reset he had like 50 then got stat reset and now has 9/156 <----- bad
he does not have 100+ wins but u guys can lie all you want

IIRy_DroxxII

Tribute
Reaction score
Canzo does not have 100+ wins even with a stat reset he had like 50 then got stat reset and now has 9/156 <----- bad
m8 i like 90 wins on my old account now i have 9 wins on my new account dumbo plus look at your stats 177 wins/5000+

IIRy_DroxxII

Tribute
Reaction score
So so what i have at least 100 wins or 99 is it that bad to lie about 1 win anyways i do have 100 wins now please get off of the thread and mind your own buisness.

IIRy_DroxxII

Tribute
Reaction score
Seriously i have a clan for a reason to have fun. Okay? So please get off the thread if you want to argu, argue on skype.. All i want to see in this page is it showing all the apps. and all the requests that we have for cb's not just get off the thread and stop, please.

IIRy_DroxxII

Tribute
Reaction score
Seriously i have a clan for a reason to have fun. Okay? So please get off the thread if you want to argu, argue on skype.. All i want to see in this page is it showing all the apps. and all the requests that we have for cb's not just get off the thread and stop, please.
now*

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
Aye, how do u know? HE has over 100+ wins. lol. ur mad aren't u

NathBrad

Diamond
Reaction score
#Devils wants a Clan Battle!
Add me on Skype: parko114 if interested

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members