• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Unknown [AU Clan]

Clan Poll: Who is the best smelling leader - kykypeely or Kaiserk02?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
OK, so there was a bit of drama concerning a scrimmage between #Frost and #Unknown yesterday. I'm here to inform the leaders of this clan what happened during the scrimmage, so some action can (hopefully) be taken.

Before I get into this, let me say that I'm recounting everything from a point of view inside your call. I recorded your entire conversation, so don't try to lie about anything please, or it'll be really embarrassing.

First things first, myself and Qxui are friends and have been for a long time. I started up my new clan the other day, and Qxui challenged me to a clan battle on my forum thread. Since I'd known him for a while, and I already had enough members for a clan battle, I accepted his request. He proceeded to then add me to his chat to discuss details. (Him adding me to the chat is important.)

I wasn't able to acquire my full A-team, but I had 2 members out of 3 online so we went ahead with the clan battle but decided to call it a scim.

We started the first round, and myself and one of my other members were lagging and subsequently were ghostkilled. However, two members of #Unknown who were not participating in the clan battle were spectating. This is in direct contrast to the rules that we set out in order for a clan battle to go ahead. Also, there were 4 members in the team of Unknown, the extra being JmanHasSwag2014. We agreed on that round being a disqualification, with some mutiny in the chat of Unknown over this.

During the lobby for the next round, the members of Unknown were harassing the members of Frost over the meaning of the term "scrimmage". I explained that a scrimmage is a clan battle in which neither side posts the result, and that they are generally for fun. However, a certain member of Unknown (You know who you are) decided to only read up to "A scrim is a clan battle". Since then, he's continuously been harassing myself and my clan members over this.

During the next round, myself and one of my clan members was again ghostkilled. This time, however, one member of the opposing clan had left the game and the other had decided to play it instead of leaving as he was meant to, leaving it as a 5v1 less than 1 minute into the round. At this point, I'd decided to join the call of the opposing clan and had found out that the members in question were indeed in their call. (JmanHasSwag2014) He asked me for confirmation that he was in their clan chat, which I gave to him. He then shut up for the rest of the round after calling my clan members some pretty derogatory names.

My last clan member ep1cn00bt00b , being the lad he is, proceeded to 5v1 the rest of their members. Post-game, as I was still in the call, I told them that I no longer wanted to continue the scrimmage due to the continuous breaking of obvious rules. I added my fellow clan members into the call to help me argue this case, as the opposing members were being stubborn and calling me racist names. My fellow clan members were then abused, specifically by MrYoloMonstah and PvPKingsFTW. The latter ended up going on and on about my definition of the word "Scrim", his own shortsightedness making my clan members laugh.

I'd like to apologize in public for any actions of my clan that have hurt or harmed any of your members in any way. I wish you would do the same.

Pigstar117

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Pigstar117
Wins/Games: 253/3k
Skype username: u have me
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc:skills lol
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. strong players
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: YES

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Pigstar117
Wins/Games: 253/3k
Skype username: u have me
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc:skills lol
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. strong players
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: YES
Accepted!

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan battle against Integrity. Add me on Skype to further discuss.

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SwagBro26
Wins/Games: 274/3000 something
Skype username: bmgames6
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: You know :p
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. FnS Spam

Mod Application (must already be in clan or add to normal clan application)
Why do you want to be a mod?: Yes
What's your experience as a mod?: A lot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci