• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Unknown [AU Clan]

Clan Poll: Who is the best smelling leader - kykypeely or Kaiserk02?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GETfr3ckedM8

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: fr3cked
Wins/Games: 57/1000+ i have 85 wins all up
Skype username: elmoplaysmc
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: Combos Sword FnS
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. Bow Rod
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: yes

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: fr3cked
Wins/Games: 57/1000+ i have 85 wins all up
Skype username: elmoplaysmc
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: Combos Sword FnS
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. Bow Rod
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: yes
TRIAL - Add my skype Cinnematic - Qxui

crazydudes9

Platinum
Reaction score
We have finished the clan battle
we haven't finished the cb yet...
canzoboy said to crabsratya on Skype that the clan war had finished and that #The Unknown won. He is clearly mistaken. Please upload the loss 4-3

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
We have finished the clan battle

canzoboy said to crabsratya on Skype that the clan war had finished and that #The Unknown won. He is clearly mistaken. Please upload the loss 4-3
He is mistaken.. our right about that. Except does that mean we losed the CB? I don't understand your logic.

Jackie7565

Diamond
Reaction score
Can i add that canzoboy hacks. well On BattleGrounds he does . What a clan full of hackers..

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SwagBro26
Wins/Games: 254/3000ish
Skype username: You got me.
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: Routes, Fns, rod, bow and sword.
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. Fns Spam
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: Yes.

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SwagBro26
Wins/Games: 254/3000ish
Skype username: You got me.
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: Routes, Fns, rod, bow and sword.
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. Fns Spam
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: Yes.
Accepted! don't leave the clan!

_Infernovic_

Tribute
Reaction score
Take me off the trail member. I have been waiting for my trail and no reply. So I applied for Insanity and after 2 minutes I got trailed and accepted. Also that night we beat you 5-0 ;) - Regards, _Infernovic_ #soznotsoz

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
Take me off the trail member. I have been waiting for my trail and no reply. So I applied for Insanity and after 2 minutes I got trailed and accepted. Also that night we beat you 5-0 ;) - Regards, _Infernovic_ #soznotsoz
Don't have to be so rude, you have been taken off trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci