• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think she could've lived with herself after killing her own child. Sure, he was in a lot of pain, but think about it through the mind of a mother that loves their child more than life itself. It's not something they can go through without getting seriously depressed, and in her situation, there really wouldn't be anything to live for anymore...
Yeah, I understand that, I just thought it didnt match her character. (with that I mean her suicide, not the saddnes that anymother can get from a son dying :p)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand that, I just thought it didnt match her character. (with that I mean her suicide, not the saddnes that anymother can get from a son dying :p)
I agree. I found Katjaa to be the most optimistic of the group. She always had some hope. I think her suicide was just put there to shock you.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
My god, so many people are butthurt about the meat locker situation. q_q

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Why? I killed Larry, does he turn if you don't kill him?
Kenny still kills him, but if you perform CPR on him fast enough (only a rumor, I don't know if it's true or not), Larry will gasp right before he gets the salt lick dropped on him. People are all arguing that Kenny is a Feminine Hygene Product for doing that and saying it's murder and blah blah blah. Personally, I killed the jerk, because I really thought he was gonna turn. Plus, he would've tried to kill Lee the first chance he got, so why should I give him that chance? Plus he probably wouldn't have even thanked you if you did succeed in saving him. He'd probably say: "Damn it, why didn't you revive me faster! My daughter could've done a better job saving me from my self-induced heart attack! RAWR!"

I agree with Kenny, one way or another it had to be done.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Kenny still kills him, but if you perform CPR on him fast enough (only a rumor, I don't know if it's true or not), Larry will gasp right before he gets the salt lick dropped on him. People are all arguing that Kenny is a Feminine Hygene Product for doing that and saying it's murder and blah blah blah. Personally, I killed the jerk, because I really thought he was gonna turn. Plus, he would've tried to kill Lee the first chance he got, so why should I give him that chance? Plus he probably wouldn't have even thanked you if you did succeed in saving him. He'd probably say: "Damn it, why didn't you revive me faster! My daughter could've done a better job saving me from my self-induced heart attack! RAWR!"

I agree with Kenny, one way or another it had to be done.
hahaha. XD
Well I must say that its not a rumor he actually gasps! But still, I may have given him CPR but I dont think Kenny is an asshole for that... Kenny is an extremely misunderstood character by a lot of people. The only reason he killed Larry was because his familly was out there kidnapped by some cannibals and he knew that dead he wouldnt be of any use to protect his family so he did what he did to be sure he was alive to recue his wife and kid.
I personally think my desition of helping Larry was more out of being a couard myself... the only reason I didnt do it is because his daughter was in front of him and Clem was there too, but for that I could have risked the life of the kid I was trying to protect all along and also risking leaving a family without a father.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't cry the first time
But then I played 'Im Proud of you' over the top of it.
i craid evertim
U CANT HANDLE ALL THESE FEELS

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
BIG NEWS!

Season 2 is a long way off it seems, like late 2013 to early 2014 off. BUT, there is going to be a little something that Telltale is going to release before Season 2 to bridge the first one to it. No other details are known yet, but this is pretty cool and exciting >w>

Reaction score
BIG NEWS!

Season 2 is a long way off it seems, like late 2013 to early 2014 off. BUT, there is going to be a little something that Telltale is going to release before Season 2 to bridge the first one to it. No other details are known yet, but this is pretty cool and exciting >w>
Woot! I'd love that, hope it's decent in length. I finished all 5 episodes in 3 days, so I'm not sure how long a little mini episode will take.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci