• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The whole new map...

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I swear the whole new map is just one big bug xD

Its too big, to laggy, too many complaints, disconnections, holes, failing chunks, difficult, reasonable, and the list goes on. There is just TOO much to the map that takes away from gameplay.

And before anyone says "get a better connection or computer" I have good stuff, I was fine on the other map and am a fierce competitor when I can see my competitors move ahead of me without glitching every 10 sec.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
yea I would have to agree with u guys but seeing that I'm here what would u guys say if I made a map that is a creater with caves and stuff?

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
And then it tricks everyone with it's beauty that it's fine.

Careerpro

Spectator
Reaction score
Definitely, it is way too busy and confusing. You would have to study the map for days just to know the secrets and find your way around. Exploring really just hurts your brain. XD
But, a plus to the map is how you can hide in the cornucopia and raid the chests at night even if it's occupied with people who are stronger than you.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Study for days"? Honestly, I'm really good at the map and it only took me like 2 days or so. The thing you guys need is a game plan, you can't just randomly go in a direction. You have to have a line up for the chests, like you do on the first map. :)

Careerpro

Spectator
Reaction score
...That's what I mean. You studied for 2 days. I say this is a problem because of new players just joining, it won't be an enjoyable experience for them.
That's not the main problem though. There is extreme lag on servers with that map, so it is almost unplayable.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Study for days"? Honestly, I'm really good at the map and it only took me like 2 days or so. The thing you guys need is a game plan, you can't just randomly go in a direction. You have to have a line up for the chests, like you do on the first map. :)
I have a game-plan... it gets compromised a lot because of the LAG the map produces...

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Same here my pc is able to Run BF3 on medium settings maybe high with some frame drop.But this map makes my frames in minecraft drop to 0 and my game is just stuck there and Im killed.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I load the map, and mobs fine but players glitch for me... its ALL OF THE BUNNIES.

SlizzeR

Spectator
Reaction score
I started playing yesterday on this server, and I have had no issues with the "new" map, sure chunks load a little bit slower when comparing to the "old" map, but I enjoy exploring this map waaay more than the "old" map. I first joined a server playing the new map, I then joined another playing the old. I enjoy both, as it adds variety. Playing the same map every single time gets a little boring. (I get around 60-70fps when on "new" map) (I get around 80-100fps on "old" map)

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
My computer isn't the best i'll admit that, but it's still decent enough to play games without dropping to near 0 fps. The glitching plus lag is the worse, just this morning a gamed started an I made it out of cornicopia just fine but after I couldn't gain any ground since it just kept sending me back. For 10 mins this went on gaining maybe 4 blocks within that time, until most of us just left since we couldn't actually do anything it was ridiculous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci