• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The winners are...

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh wow, I actually won? I've never won something in my life, honestly. :p (And the odd thing is, I came back to figure this out directly after reading and finishing the book "The Hunger Games" for the first time. lol.)

As for giving the donor to someone else - how would I go about doing that if I so wished? I have someone in mind to gift it to (that hasn't spammed my profile. :p) that needs it more than I do. (Friend of mine.)
You sort of won Mod :p

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Longer than Tironas'?

His was 3 pages single spaced....
I actually legitimately went to go look for G33ke's application to see. Now I've gotta look up this other application... :p

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I actually legitimately went to go look for G33ke's application to see. Now I've gotta look up this other application... :p
My application wasn't too long...I cannot remember how long it was now, but I went for quality over quantity, so I did 5 times the proofreading and made sure things were explained in a shorter way than normal. :p

Edit: I also have a feeling his was better than mine. I didn't spend any more than an hour and a half on mine, I bet he spent like a day. xD

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Tironas' was, according to some of the mods, 'the best mod app they had ever seen'. I's how he got accepted at age 13.

Edit:
My application wasn't too long...I cannot remember how long it was now, but I went for quality over quantity, so I did 5 times the proofreading and made sure things were explained in a shorter way than normal. :p
Mine was pretty good, I thought (Tironas said it was just as good as his), but I don't think the Sr. Mods even read it, because I'm underage. I also sent them an 8 paragraph essay on the topic of age and maturity in relation to being a moderator, but I never got a reply :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci