• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheElites [RECRUITING] [EU CLAN]

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Would you be up for a clan war soon against Majestic?! If so let me know by dropping me a mail or replying to this and I can drop you my skype name! Thanks guys!
Sure! Add me on skype instead! davvekullman99

kingwill2000

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: pj1897
Skype Name: pj18971
Nick Name: pierce
Current Wins:42
Current Points:700
Games Played:800+ he was a noob
Strength:1on1 in tight space
Weakness:chases and running
Why do you want to join #TeamElite?:because ed never been in a clan and he wants to have a new and fun experience
How Often Do You Play:2 hours a week
Tell me about yourself:he's a musian who is goo at drama

IF ANY NITRIDE READ THIS I AM NOT JOINING THIS CLAN I AM JUST MAKING AN APPLICATION FOR MY FRIEND

Xxsickboy9xX

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: sickboy9
Skype Name: blake.furness9 You have me of course
Nick Name: sick
Current Wins: 295
Current Points: Not shore
Games Played:2800 Most were when i was a noob and i had a trap pad
Strength: F&S, Bow and water fights
Weakness: 1.7 or BSM users and 3 teams on land
Why do you want to join #TeamElite?: Because i know the owners (cool guys) and i would like to help you be the best of the best
How Often Do You Play: 1-3 hours
Tell me about yourself: I like playing Mini games as well as MCSG. I play on swish and other stuff :p Im just a cool kil xD

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: sickboy9
Skype Name: blake.furness9 You have me of course
Nick Name: sick
Current Wins: 295
Current Points: Not shore
Games Played:2800 Most were when i was a noob and i had a trap pad
Strength: F&S, Bow and water fights
Weakness: 1.7 or BSM users and 3 teams on land
Why do you want to join #TeamElite?: Because i know the owners (cool guys) and i would like to help you be the best of the best
How Often Do You Play: 1-3 hours
Tell me about yourself: I like playing Mini games as well as MCSG. I play on swish and other stuff :p Im just a cool kil xD
ACCEPTED! Rank: Admin!

ove2

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ove2
Skype Name: kristoffer.lindgren2
Nick Name: Krille
Current Wins: 157
Current Points: 1419
Games Played: 1326
Strength: Close battles, Bow, and Flint and steel.
Weakness: Water fights
Why do you want to join #TeamElite?: I wanna join #TheElits because this seems lika good clan and members.
How Often Do You Play: Everyday.
Tell me about yourself: My name is Kristoffer im 12 years old and i like to play PC-games.

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ove2
Skype Name: kristoffer.lindgren2
Nick Name: Krille
Current Wins: 157
Current Points: 1419
Games Played: 1326
Strength: Close battles, Bow, and Flint and steel.
Weakness: Water fights
Why do you want to join #TeamElite?: I wanna join #TheElits because this seems lika good clan and members.
How Often Do You Play: Everyday.
Tell me about yourself: My name is Kristoffer im 12 years old and i like to play PC-games.
ACCEPTED! Rank: Member! For now.

xXNinJamo97Xx

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: xXNinJamo97Xx
Skype Name: Same as above
Nick Name: NinJamo
Current Wins: 224*
Current Points: 454 (I bountied recently)*
Games Played: 2088*
Strength: I am good with a bow, I know a lot of chest routes on different maps, and I am a good team player.
Weakness: I tend to struggle against hackers and teams of 3 or more, and sometimes my internet can go horribly slow.
Why do you want to join #TeamElite?: Because Marcus_Sw invited me, and I want to meet lots of new people who I very much hope will be fun to play with.
How Often Do You Play: Almost every day, there are some exceptions but I will be playing MCSG as often as I can. Also, I think joining your clan will give me an incentive to play even more!
Tell me about yourself: I love playing Minecraft, I've been playing MCSG since summer 2012, and I also do Youtube videos for people to watch. I am a good sport, and will congratulate people who kill me on MCSG, rather than be abusive towards them. I am a musician, and I can play guitar, bass guitar, ukelele, double bass (still learning double bass) and drums. I am a friendly and nice person, and I don't often take things seriously (although I can be competitive at MCSG!)

*As of December 13th 2013

xXNinJamo97Xx

Tribute
Reaction score
Strength: I am good with a bow, I know a lot of chest routes on different maps, and I am a good team player.
Weakness: I tend to struggle against hackers and teams of 3 or more, and sometimes my internet can go horribly slow.
Why do you want to join #TeamElite?: Because Marcus_Sw invited me, and I want to meet lots of new people who I very much hope will be fun to play with.
How Often Do You Play: Almost every day, there are some exceptions but I will be playing MCSG as often as I can. Also, I think joining your clan will give me an incentive to play even more!
Tell me about yourself: I love playing Minecraft, I've been playing MCSG since summer 2012, and I also do Youtube videos for people to watch. I am a good sport, and will congratulate people who kill me on MCSG, rather than be abusive towards them. I am a musician, and I can play guitar, bass guitar, ukelele, double bass (still learning double bass) and drums. I am a friendly and nice person, and I don't often take things seriously (although I can be competitive at MCSG!)

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score

ACCEPTED! Rank: Member! (For now)

Franbulious

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey do you want to have a clan war with #Envy?
If yes add me on skype : fran.hranic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci