• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheElites [RECRUITING] [EU CLAN]

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
Would you mind putting your loss against Allegiance 1-3? I would appreciate it :)

loogia001

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:loogia001
Skype Name:loogia001
Nick Name:loggi
Current Wins:90
Current Points:1000+
Games Played:1500
Strength:fns and bow sword
Weakness:
Why do you want to join #TheElite?:
How Often Do You Play:at the weekend
Tell me about yourself:im a boy at 12 years and like to play mcsg when i play i often win

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:loogia001
Skype Name:loogia001
Nick Name:loggi
Current Wins:90
Current Points:1000+
Games Played:1500
Strength:fns and bow sword
Weakness:
Why do you want to join #TheElite?:
How Often Do You Play:at the weekend
Tell me about yourself:im a boy at 12 years and like to play mcsg when i play i often win
Denied! Come back when you got more wins!

Emph12321

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: NodusUsingFreak/Benjanoob
Skype Name: christophertillyer
Nick Name: Benja/Chris
Current Wins: 244
Current Points: 0 Bountied.
Games Played: 878
Strength: I can parkour like a pro (and I am good with a bow) and I can rhyme
Weakness: Baccas. Sweaty baccas.
Why do you want to join #TheElite?: Why Do You Want To Join: I feel like this is destiny. It is meant to be; it is fate. Nothing can stop me now. You may not know me. You may not want me. You may not relish in the sight of my fathering kingdom. But you need me. I am the Light to the Dark. I am the Stars to the Night Sky. I am the Life to all the Death. I am needed. My plans are somewhat improvised, but precise. They do need focus due to their quintessential being of glorious life in all wisdom. The power of thee cannot be described in mere scribbles since the abnormality they forehold murders thy soul and mind. Whenceforth one will see when these magnificent, protoplasmic beings have been structured and all will bow with awe at such beauty. Time will be the teller of such Legend, of whom is me.
How Often Do You Play: I play whenever I am asked
Tell me about yourself: Well, I was a head-mod in #PS and know a lot of members in this clan. I love cake.

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: NodusUsingFreak/Benjanoob
Skype Name: christophertillyer
Nick Name: Benja/Chris
Current Wins: 244
Current Points: 0 Bountied.
Games Played: 878
Strength: I can parkour like a pro (and I am good with a bow) and I can rhyme
Weakness: Baccas. Sweaty baccas.
Why do you want to join #TheElite?: Why Do You Want To Join: I feel like this is destiny. It is meant to be; it is fate. Nothing can stop me now. You may not know me. You may not want me. You may not relish in the sight of my fathering kingdom. But you need me. I am the Light to the Dark. I am the Stars to the Night Sky. I am the Life to all the Death. I am needed. My plans are somewhat improvised, but precise. They do need focus due to their quintessential being of glorious life in all wisdom. The power of thee cannot be described in mere scribbles since the abnormality they forehold murders thy soul and mind. Whenceforth one will see when these magnificent, protoplasmic beings have been structured and all will bow with awe at such beauty. Time will be the teller of such Legend, of whom is me.
How Often Do You Play: I play whenever I am asked
Tell me about yourself: Well, I was a head-mod in #PS and know a lot of members in this clan. I love cake.

ACCEPTED! Rank: Moderator!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci