• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheHomosexualOne - First Thread/Giveaway

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, that'd be awkward, because having just a single aspect that defines you as a whole and have nothing else is completely impossible. If it's something you're proud of or think is a large part of your identity; then yeah, go by that.

And how would I be triggered? Yes; I have a lot of things that do, infact, trigger me to have anxiety attacks because of my previous experience with the topic, and in many cases I purposely put myself through those triggers to explore my sense of self worth. That being said: nothing you've done could be considered a trigger to me, as I have some experience when dealing with heteronormativity and ignorance. If you're gonna pull the "[blank] is my trigger I'm gonna kill you" card because of a stereotype about feminists, all it does is show me how horribly immature you are.
You take everything people say and twist them without asking for clarification. Please explain what you just said so someone like me who doesn't study politically correct terminology can understand what the hell you're talking about.

Btw idk why you're talking about anxiety attacks when I'm just basically saying you're taking no attempt to see another view of a situation.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
You take everything people say and twist them without asking for clarification. Please explain what you just said so someone like me who doesn't study politically correct terminology can understand what the hell you're talking about.

Btw idk why you're talking about anxiety attacks when I'm just basically saying you're taking no attempt to see another view of a situation.
I don't even know where to start. This comment makes no sense in response to what I just replied to you with.

Either way:

No, I am not twisting your words, I am using the limited information you have granted me through your posts I have access to as I reply. This is how a normal conversation works.

Nobody "studies" political correctness, because being politically correct is, in many cases, also known as being a decent human being.

I am speaking very normally. I'm using vocabulary that is also, believe it or not, completely normal. I am not speaking in a way that should be difficult for someone with an above average knowledge of the English language to understand. Why you cannot comprehend what I'm saying is completely beyond me.

I brought up anxiety attacks because you pointlessly brought up triggers; as that's what triggers are. Triggers are topics or things that can cause one who has traumatic experiences with said topic or thing to have a panic attack. I simply countered your random bringing up of triggers; something that, at the moment, had n relevance in the conversation.

I'm actually quite open to ideas and views, and that's something I'm quite proud of. I've already attempted numerous times throughout my life to see things from the perspective of the ignorant teen who sees their views as pure and infallible, and honestly I lived that perspective much of my life. It's a perspective one is supposed to grow out of; it's immature, riddled with logical fallacies not dissimilar to the one you are using currently to try to invalidate what I'm saying.

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't even know where to start. This comment makes no sense in response to what I just replied to you with.

Either way:

No, I am not twisting your words, I am using the limited information you have granted me through your posts I have access to as I reply. This is how a normal conversation works.

Nobody "studies" political correctness, because being politically correct is, in many cases, also known as being a decent human being.

I am speaking very normally. I'm using vocabulary that is also, believe it or not, completely normal. I am not speaking in a way that should be difficult for someone with an above average knowledge of the English language to understand. Why you cannot comprehend what I'm saying is completely beyond me.

I brought up anxiety attacks because you pointlessly brought up triggers; as that's what triggers are. Triggers are topics or things that can cause one who has traumatic experiences with said topic or thing to have a panic attack. I simply countered your random bringing up of triggers; something that, at the moment, had n relevance in the conversation.

I'm actually quite open to ideas and views, and that's something I'm quite proud of. I've already attempted numerous times throughout my life to see things from the perspective of the ignorant teen who sees their views as pure and infallible, and honestly I lived that perspective much of my life. It's a perspective one is supposed to grow out of; it's immature, riddled with logical fallacies not dissimilar to the one you are using currently to try to invalidate what I'm saying.
Idk why you expect anyone to read that

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I used the word trigger as a replacement to the word, overreact, because when people get triggered by whatever, it appears to the other end that you're overreacting, (with you might or might not be in the right)

Being politically correct, in my experience, is a waste of time, and will not get your point across. I used the word "study" to mean "adhere", or "oberve".

It's not something of me understanding the words, its me not understanding the point you're trying to make with the certain words you choose.

Since I explained my "trigger" reasoning, I will tell you that you misinterpreted my words, and thus also twisted my words to your POV.

I'm actually quite open to ideas and views
Sure....

I've already attempted numerous times throughout my life to see things from the perspective of the ignorant teen who sees their views as pure and infallible, and honestly I lived that perspective much of my life. It's a perspective one is supposed to grow out of; it's immature, riddled with logical fallacies not dissimilar to the one you are using currently to try to invalidate what I'm saying.
If you made an argument that made sense, I would understand, and more likely would see your POV. I'm not totally against your reasoning and POV, I'm just saying you need to be more clear with what you're saying, and I'm not attempting to disprove your argument because how you explained it.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I used the word trigger as a replacement to the word, overreact, because when people get triggered by whatever, it appears to the other end that you're overreacting, (with you might or might not be in the right)

Being politically correct, in my experience, is a waste of time, and will not get your point across. I used the word "study" to mean "adhere", or "oberve".

It's not something of me understanding the words, its me not understanding the point you're trying to make with the certain words you choose.

Since I explained my "trigger" reasoning, I will tell you that you misinterpreted my words, and thus also twisted my words to your POV.

Sure....

If you made an argument that made sense, I would understand, and more likely would see your POV. I'm not totally against your reasoning and POV, I'm just saying you need to be more clear with what you're saying, and I'm not attempting to disprove your argument because how you explained it.
Alrighty, now we're getting somewhere. First off; Apologies, some of your responses were a bit misleading in their phrasing and I misinterpreted them. Not in an attempt to twist them, but more in attempting to make sense of what you were saying.

Second; lets take this somewhere else if you wish to continue. I do realize we've kinda cluttered up this giveaway with our less than elegant debate Dx.

The floor is yours TheHomosexualOne, sorry for clogging it up >~<.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Alrighty, now we're getting somewhere. First off; Apologies, some of your responses were a bit misleading in their phrasing and I misinterpreted them. Not in an attempt to twist them, but more in attempting to make sense of what you were saying.

Second; lets take this somewhere else if you wish to continue. I do realize we've kinda cluttered up this giveaway with our less than elegant debate Dx.

The floor is yours TheHomosexualOne, sorry for clogging it up >~<.
Apologies accepted, sent, end of debate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci