• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegends

Experienced
Reaction score
If you guys continue insulting one specific player on this thread I will contact a mod.
If you're in the clan and you continue, there will be consequences.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Guys please do not insult players on this thread. It is not funny and just shows how immature you are.
Fisheer said it was funny ;c But then again he did also say not to in the same sentence :p

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Fisheer said it was funny ;c But then again he did also say not to in the same sentence :p
Really I though that you weren't wanted on this thread anymore? but yeah.. it was funny lets just stop it now.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Really I though that you weren't wanted on this thread anymore? but yeah.. it was funny lets just stop it now.
I know sorry ;c I guess me and JVB do have some personal issues so I will take sides.
Sorry guys :C

kingwill2000

Platinum
Reaction score
10 days past, so I will try again :)

How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 15.
Where are you from?: The Netherlands!
What is your Minecraft IGN?: YouBetterRunnnnn
What should we call you?:
(First name or a nickname) Yannick :3
Skype/TS name?: YannickBos1998
How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 350 ) 231 , I got more then 60 wins though in 10 days.How many games have you played?: 1,420. My w/l is going up a lot right now because I win way more games. I did not get a single win for the first 500 games I played. I sucked :(
What's your w/l?: A bit better then 1 out of 6 at the moment and is still increasing.
When did you start playing MCSG?: Not sure, a couple of months ago.
How often are you playing?: Atleast 2 hours a day.
What is your PvP strenghts?: I am extremely good at water fights and I am good with the bow.
What is your PvP weakness?: Dodging and using FnS , but I am getting better. Why do you want to be a Legend?: TheLegends are an absolutely amazing clan and it would be great if I could be a part of that. I have spoken to several people in the clan and they are all nice and are absolutely beast pvp'ers.
What is your favourite map?: Breeze Island or Drybone valley , not entirely sure. I have an OP route on moonbase 9 that is not well-knows and I win almost every game on it.

Bye, YouBetterRunnn
so you've come to mcsg now?

fa90000l

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 13.
Where are you from?:Saudi Arabia.
What is your Minecraft IGN?:fa9000l.
What should we call you?:
(First name or a nickname)Fa.
Skype/TS name?:You already have me.
How many wins do you have?:
(Atleast 400)426.
How many games have you played?:3075,Used to play 1500 games on a bad laptop.
What's your w/l?:Idk.
When did you start playing MCSG?:Since Version 1.
How often are you playing?:Everyday if possible,school is starting after 2 days so I may not play everyday but that is not going to affect that much though.
What is your PvP strenghts?:Sword,Rod,Blockhitting,Bow.
What is your PvP weakness?:Hackers,BSM users,fisheer.
Why do you want to be a Legend?:Because I want to get better in PVP and have fun with you guys.
What is your favourite map?:
Solar frost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci