• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait a sec, who won vs Hellfire and Legends? I heard something about Legends used alt of obbedh, even though they didnt know? Therefore Hellfire won 3-1? Can anyone update me?:)

William

District 13
Reaction score
Wait a sec, who won vs Hellfire and Legends? I heard something about Legends used alt of obbedh, even though they didnt know? Therefore Hellfire won 3-1? Can anyone update me?:)
Yes an alt was in use, and we won. They need to update their thread.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Yes an alt was in use, and we won. They need to update their thread.
No, you haven't won. If you weren't so oblivious to the fact we're discussing it, then you would realize that for 1) We had NO idea that one of members was playing on an alt and 2) We're coming to an agreement. So don't post on our thread after you left, acting like you beat us. Also, I find it that you're being a little hypocritical, as I'm pretty sure that you know we want to talk to you. So why don't I say it here? In one of our recent clan wars, we had a randy targeting us, this was when you were in the clan. I can't really remember the name, but it was something like, 'acerpc' with some numbers on the end. We were really suspicious of this as he/she followed us from server to server. You were AFK in our TS, after the Clan War, we asked a Sr. Mod to check, 'acerpc's' Ip address, funnily enough it matched yours. How much of a coincidence is that? So I suggest you get of our thread, and let someone with a little more knowledge of the situation deal with it unlike you.

Last edited:

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
No, you haven't won. If you weren't so oblivious to the fact we're discussing it, then you would realize that for 1) We had NO idea that one of members was playing on an alt and 2) We're coming to an agreement. So don't post on our thread after you left, acting like you beat us. Also, I find it that you're being a little hypocritical, as I'm pretty sure that you know we want to talk to you. So why don't I say it here? In one of our recent clan wars, we had a randy targeting us, this was when you were in the clan. I can't really remember the name, but it was something like, 'acerpc' with some numbers on the end. We were really suspicious of this as he/she followed us from server to server. You were AFK in our TS, after the Clan War, we asked a Sr. Mod to check, 'acerpc's' Ip address, funnily enough it matched yours. How much of a coincidence is that? So I suggest you get of our thread, and let someone with a little more knowledge of the situation deal with it unlike you.
Hehe, valid point though...

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Amen!

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats still doesnt have to do with this clanwar has it? Anyways, the most fair would be restart at 2-1 to them.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Thats still doesnt have to do with this clanwar has it? Anyways, the most fair would be restart at 2-1 to them.
I'm pretty sure it has NOTHING to do with you. You weren't there, you don't know the full facts. So just leave it between us and Hell Fire, okay?

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it has NOTHING to do with you. You weren't there, you don't know the full facts. So just leave it between us and Hell Fire, okay?
Sure! Just be fair and square

kelvin

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from?: Germany
What is your Minecraft IGN?: iGamerLPT
What should we call you?:
Kelvin or Gamer
Skype/TS name?: kelvin2816
How many wins do you have?:
How many games have you played?: 1803
What's your w/l?: I win every 4th game. Ratio: 4,48
When did you start playing MCSG?: January 2013
How often are you playing?: Mon-Thu 2 Hours, Fri-Sun 5 Hours
What is your PvP strenghts?: Bow, Close Combat, Flint and Steel, Water Battles
What is your PvP weakness?: Fishing Rod
Why do you want to be a Legend?: I know some people in this Clan and I think I would be good to help the Clan continue win every Clan battle and be the number 1 clan in MCSG.
What is your favourite map?: Survival Games 2

TheLegends

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, we have disbanded.
This time for good.
Now you might think to yourself, that we are disbanding just cause we lost one clan war?
This is incredibly wrong, and I dont want you guys to think that.
If you think about it TheLegends have been around for over 10 months. That is quite alot actually.
I dont think any EU clan on MCSG have been around for longer, correct me if I am wrong.
A reason why we are disbanding is because we simply dont have any leader that we think fit to lead TheLegends.
Our leadership hasn't been up to the standards for a while, and we have to face that and accept that.
I hope this clan can be remember for a long time:)
- Canziano, Faxulous, Elgoldo, NoahSailer, Fisheer, Philly67, gcb99, Easy_Soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci