• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

These Servers Have NO Security!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mcsg does have alot of hackers, but its really fun, and its addicting. And mcsg actually has alot of mod, actually doing their job, unlike on hive.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Mcsg does have alot of hackers, but its really fun, and its addicting. And mcsg actually has alot of mod, actually doing their job, unlike on hive.
Don't want to start an argument with any hive players. But agreed hive moderators really are shocking, they don't do their job and they aren't nice people.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If it weren't for NoCheat+, we'd have as many hackers as Mineplex and MCSwish. I know the lag-backs are annoying, but MCSG's NCP (in SG at least) is actually dialed down compared to the default settings. Be thankful for that at least. It Theoretical -ly could be worse.

If anything, the only thing the server networks are vulnerable to, it's DDoS attacks (and LDoS but I'm really the only bloke who seems to even care what the difference is). I'm more concerned with how susceptible the forum is to XML injection. Blame XenForo for that, not MCG (unless MCG disabled the use of HTML which would mean no embedding media, etc.).

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
This might offend many people, but it has to be said!

MCSG HAS NO SECURITY!

Me and my friend have been playing on MCSG for quite a while, and it's been fine, but now these servers are packed with hackers. Now before you say 'If you see a hacker, please post on the hacking section', my friend has put in 3 videos of hackers and has had no reply or even a message that they have dealt with the hackers.

This hacking problem has gone too far, and i've had enough! Me and my friend we're playing it for fun, but now it's gone too far!

Please sort this hacking problem out a.s.a.p!

- Sheep
And what exactly do you think they SHOULD do about it? Not like they can just snap their fingers and no one will ever hack on any server ever again

Its not mcsg's fault that people decide to hack, so why are you telling them to fix it?

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
And what exactly do you think they SHOULD do about it? Not like they can just snap their fingers and no one will ever hack on any server ever again

Its not mcsg's fault that people decide to hack, so why are you telling them to fix it?
because they can fix regen.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this comes off rude but it is the truth.
FACT: We have more mods than most servers.

Yes there are alot of hackers on our system and we ban them as fast as we can but we have 350+ servers just for mcsg. That number does not include SGC or QQ. So to answer your question we are doing as much as we can and are still hiring more mods as soon as they pass their app and interview but our servers are spread out around the globe making it difficult to keep the servers running perfectly and hacker free. That's my 2 cents.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
There have been literally hundreds of threads like this, the hackers won't stop bro. You just need to remember the 3 R's - Record,Render,report

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Hackers are everywhere you go. MCSG didn't invent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci