• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things I absolutely HATE in the survival games.

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is a list of most of the things I HATE in the survival games.
1. Teams of people above 3

2. About to kill a guy when he runs back and has a teammate

3. Getting killed right off spawn

4. Getting chased and killed right off spawn

5. Falling to your death

6. Losing at DeathMatch

7. Getting killed while using a chest/crafting table

8. Hackers

9. Not being able to find anyone for a long amount of time

10. Dying and then having the person say "HAHA" or "Noob"

These are just ten things I hate. Reply with the number that you hate the most. Also if you HATE something else that I didn't post, fell free to tell me.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Seems like you need to get better at the game.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
So you're telling me that this doesn't happen to you? It happens to the best of players.

And FYI, PaulPanther1010 (Made this thread), has more wins than you. :3
FYI, I havn't been playing MC for 3 months now.

Let me break it down.
1.Pros can kill a team of 3 with tactics.
2.Pros always can chase and so face each one 1v1.
3. Pros dont get killed off spawn normally because they no the statistics of the other people they're playing with, and they have a good enough route so they dont need to go cornucopia.
4.Well, pros can normally DONT go to spawn and so get a head start. therefore people dont normally go for them, because they dont know where they are.
5.Pros have enough food from chests and so regen, and they also dont fall down cliffs.
6.Pros dont lose in deathmatch, because a pro doesn't get to deathmatch without good stuff, or they're not a pro.
7. Pros look around before using anything.
8. Pros are better than hackers :3
9.Pros are normally donors and so vote for they're choice of map, since donors get more than 1 vote, they know where the hotspots are in a map.
10. Pros aren't pros if they get killed in a 1v1, and so wont be called noobs.

So no, this doesnt happen to the best of players.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
lol, the most annoying things in mcsg xD 8 and 3 are the problems I usually have :p

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Let me break it down.
3. Pros dont get killed off spawn normally because they no the statistics of the other people they're playing with, and they have a good enough route so they dont need to go cornucopia.
4.Well, pros can normally DONT go to spawn and so get a head start. therefore people dont normally go for them, because they dont know where they are.
5.Pros have enough food from chests and so regen, and they also dont fall down cliffs.
6.Pros dont lose in deathmatch, because a pro doesn't get to deathmatch without good stuff, or they're not a pro.
9.Pros are normally donors and so vote for they're choice of map, since donors get more than 1 vote, they know where the hotspots are in a map.

The key word there is "Can", And yes it does happen to the best of players...it all depends on luck.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate 10. the most. Just because you fail once they think they're the best :/

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score

Let me break it down.

Let me break it down for you.

1. ScrewYouGumby2 ("Pro player") made a thread about teams of 4, and how they are unfair.
2. Reread number 2.
3. Pros go to corn.
4. Again, pros go to corn.
5. What does food have to do with this?
6. I've killed Egrodo (I was teamed :3), Edog786 in DM, therefore, yes a pro has lost in DM.
7. Yes they do, but people can shift/hide and sneak up on you. I've killed pros while they are crafting.
8. Pros have died to hackers.
9. Being a pro has nothing to do with noobs camping on the outskirts of a map.
10. Pros can lose a 1v1. For example, I've killed edog786 in a 1v1.

Any "pros" what do you think?

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score

Let me break it down.

I can sometimes kill Elgoldo in a 1v1 does that mean he's not pro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci