• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things I absolutely HATE in the survival games.

x_Beastaz_x

Tribute
Reaction score
FYI, I havn't been playing MC for 3 months now.

Let me break it down.
1.Pros can kill a team of 3 with tactics.
2.Pros always can chase and so face each one 1v1.
3. Pros dont get killed off spawn normally because they no the statistics of the other people they're playing with, and they have a good enough route so they dont need to go cornucopia.
4.Well, pros can normally DONT go to spawn and so get a head start. therefore people dont normally go for them, because they dont know where they are.
5.Pros have enough food from chests and so regen, and they also dont fall down cliffs.
6.Pros dont lose in deathmatch, because a pro doesn't get to deathmatch without good stuff, or they're not a pro.
7. Pros look around before using anything.
8. Pros are better than hackers :3
9.Pros are normally donors and so vote for they're choice of map, since donors get more than 1 vote, they know where the hotspots are in a map.
10. Pros aren't pros if they get killed in a 1v1, and so wont be called noobs.

So no, this doesnt happen to the best of players.
It does..

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Can people stop flaming me! And I still stand by what I said.

Just to clarify, Honeypoo10 I mean a FAIR 1v1. And anyway, you killing him even if it was a fair fight. IS FAIR! Because your both Pros. :D Oh and BTW people, if Gumby made a thread about teams of 4, 1) It doesn't mean he's a pro, he's been playing for a long time and 2) The original poster was talking about teams of 3 and teams of 2, not teams of 4. Anf finally, can we please not start a Flame War

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Just to fully define it:
Teams over 3 are pro as I was teamed with 2 girls (both less than 50 points) and a guy who had 117 points (who had put together won less than 10 MCSG games) owned a deathmatch of 8 people and all we had was full leather and stone swords. True, I killed off half of them but all 4 of us had to kill the last guy with over 3000 points.

But you guys are nice and all, but teaming with 2 girls and a guy? CAREER MODE!!!

*Randomly flames Otto* lol

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to fully define it:
Teams over 3 are pro as I was teamed with 2 girls (both less than 50 points) and a guy who had 117 points (who had put together won less than 10 MCSG games) owned a deathmatch of 8 people and all we had was full leather and stone swords. True, I killed off half of them but all 4 of us had to kill the last guy with over 3000 points.

But you guys are nice and all, but teaming with 2 girls and a guy? CAREER MODE!!!

*Randomly flames Otto* lol
Just letting you know, points don't matter.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
How about we learn to deal with it ? ;)

Regarding number 8 sure hacks can be annoying to deal with but you can always record and report. Also every hack has its weakness in PvP. If they are using Forcefield for example a bow and arrow is a life saver

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Just letting you know, points don't matter.
They help you tell the good from the bad most of the time at a quick glance. So if you see someone join with 0 points you can guess 99% tht they are bad as they never get points from kills. But they could also be really amazing but bounties all their points last round. But if it was 20 seconds left and someone with 500 points asked me to team and someone with 200 points also asked then -well I would team with them both because big teams give massive advantage as we've discussed loads- but I would prefer 500 to 200 , unless it was a friend :)

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Let me break it down.
3. Pros dont get killed off spawn normally because they no the statistics of the other people they're playing with, and they have a good enough route so they dont need to go cornucopia.
4.Well, pros can normally DONT go to spawn and so get a head start. therefore people dont normally go for them, because they dont know where they are.
5.Pros have enough food from chests and so regen, and they also dont fall down cliffs.
6.Pros dont lose in deathmatch, because a pro doesn't get to deathmatch without good stuff, or they're not a pro.
9.Pros are normally donors and so vote for they're choice of map, since donors get more than 1 vote, they know where the hotspots are in a map.

1. If there is 3 man team of pros or even higher (imagine eshans streamteam --> 13 people) you have nearly no chance of winning.
2. If another pro chases you from Corn with a stonesword and enough food and you only got cr*p your preetty much dead.
3/4 There are soo many pros going for corn. I really dont see why this is necessarry for being a pro.
5. Hobostick at Rugged Lands? Ladders at SG4? Pirate Ship at nearly every Map? He didnt talk if cliffs believe me...
6. If there is a two man team in deathmatch like Blamph and ThatOneTomahawk with full iron it doesnt matter what gear you have the result will be: death
7. This is the only one where I have to agree though sometimes everyone forgets looking around before opening chests etc.
8. You nearly cant do anything against Full Iron Guys with Sprinthack and Aimbot. The fire doesnt slow them down and Bowaiming is 10 harder because they're faster than normal players.
9. I'm 100% sure the Map you wanted to have hasnt been voted and even if you have to look for players at nearly every Map (except Solar Frost)
10. If you have huge Lags or you mom is talking to you and your unfocused.
Feel free to argument against my arguments :)
9/10 things happen to every Player (who played more than 500 games)

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can people stop flaming me! And I still stand by what I said.

Just to clarify, Honeypoo10 I mean a FAIR 1v1. And anyway, you killing him even if it was a fair fight. IS FAIR! Because your both Pros. :D Oh and BTW people, if Gumby made a thread about teams of 4, 1) It doesn't mean he's a pro, he's been playing for a long time and 2) The original poster was talking about teams of 3 and teams of 2, not teams of 4. Anf finally, can we please not start a Flame War
So what's your idea of "pro" then?

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Internet Crashs / Mc Crashs​
Ruining w/l and you cant do anything against it.​
2. Hackers​
Especially in Teams make the games way harder and make me rage often​
3. Spawnr*per​
Guys who fist me from corn​
4.Hater/Chaser​
If they see me they chase me until I cant run anymore.​
Caused by: High Bounty, I declined them for the Clan and they want to proof me they're good. "Omg-I-killed-a-famous-person!11!1"​
5.Deathmatch teamer​
Start teaming in Pre Deathmatch against me *cough Elgoldo cough* :D
6. Unfair Deathmatch Spot​
Spawning between the team in dm so they can get some extra hits on me.​
7.Gaaaabriel can you help me?​
This is normally caused by my mom if I've gotta help her at something --> ruining w/l​
8. The Guys who think they're good​
This are Guys who name theirselves in Top 10 lists with mybe 150 wins​
(Yes I know wins dont say anything but you know what I mean)​
9. Backstabbers​
I dont team with any randoms anymore but in general I dont see the game as a challenge if I just could betray someone and win like this. I really cant understand why people do this.​
10. "No own opinion"​
If non-eu-players name Gravey4rd in their own Top 10.​
Dont understand me wrong here, Gravey4rd is a great PvPer and I list him in my own Top 10.​
But if Guys didnt even fight him or didnt even see his videos and just write him in the Top 10 because of the Wins I think they have no own opinion (not saying he doesnt fit in the lists!).​
Realize again: No rant to Gravey4rd here, not in any way! I know he is a great Player!​

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score

Let me break it down.

So basically what you're saying is if anyone loses a game then their not a pro?

Reaction score
1. Internet Crashs / Mc Crashs​
Ruining w/l and you cant do anything against it.​
2. Hackers​
Especially in Teams make the games way harder and make me rage often​
3. Spawnr*per​
Guys who fist me from corn​
4.Hater/Chaser​
If they see me they chase me until I cant run anymore.​
Caused by: High Bounty, I declined them for the Clan and they want to proof me they're good. "Omg-I-killed-a-famous-person!11!1"​
5.Deathmatch teamer​
Start teaming in Pre Deathmatch against me *cough Elgoldo cough* :D
6. Unfair Deathmatch Spot​
Spawning between the team in dm so they can get some extra hits on me.​
7.Gaaaabriel can you help me?​
This is normally caused by my mom if I've gotta help her at something --> ruining w/l​
8. The Guys who think they're good​
This are Guys who name theirselves in Top 10 lists with mybe 150 wins​
(Yes I know wins dont say anything but you know what I mean)​
9. Backstabbers​
I dont team with any randoms anymore but in general I dont see the game as a challenge if I just could betray someone and win like this. I really cant understand why people do this.​
10. "No own opinion"​
If non-eu-players name Gravey4rd in their own Top 10.​
Dont understand me wrong here, Gravey4rd is a great PvPer and I list him in my own Top 10.​
But if Guys didnt even fight him or didnt even see his videos and just write him in the Top 10 because of the Wins I think they have no own opinion (not saying he doesnt fit in the lists!).​
Realize again: No rant to Gravey4rd here, not in any way! I know he is a great Player!​
4 is so true but when you get a weapon and they rage it's always fun :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci