• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is ridiculous..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
EU sponsors will be reimbursed for the days the servers were down, I sent a message earlier this morning and received a prompt reply from Karoleigh stating that Chad plans to refund ALL EU donors.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
EU sponsors will be reimbursed for the days the servers were down, I sent a message earlier this morning and received a prompt reply from Karoleigh stating that Chad plans to refund ALL EU donors.
Also all the EU servers should be back online now and have been for the last few hours.

Kieran Bennellick

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm well aware that people are attacking and bringing down the servers, Thanks for all your responses,. I'm not being selfish I just think it's a problem that should be fixed and hopefully will. I also think that if we donated for certain privileges then we should be able to use them.. Fortunately some of the EU servers are back up now so I'm making the most out of it.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Question has been answered. I'm locking this thread before the flames get higher.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The EU servers are back up and on a better datacenter. Again, we had that long downtime due to people attacking us and our original hosting company who gave us bad hardware. We know you are frustrated being down, but it was a tough week protecting everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci