• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on Catching Fire (the movie)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw catching fire yesterday with my friend and I have to say : I really enjoyed it , more so than the first movie.
I loved the deep , dark story line to it and I get the feeling that they focused more on the story than the first movie where it was mainly an action movie.

I am disappointed , however , how they left out Haymitch's backstory which was in the book , but other than that I couldn't have imagined a better sequel to the Hunger Games. Now we just need to wait for Mockinjay :)

I would rate this movie a 9.4 /10

Sarauh

Survivor
Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet. :(
I'll probably go and see it on Tuesday since it's cheaper to get into the cinema lol

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Me and my friend were watching it and we were being giants butts. I had already read the book so i was spoiling it for everyone. lol I would scream out "Wiress gets here neck cut off" , "They escape the arena" and stuff like that. For some reason, the theater people didnt kick me out lol.

Then we were being MCSG pros and saying stuff like "Katniss should have fishing rod strated that!" and "Why arent they spinting? Are they out of hunger?". Then we claimed hax0r on them when they broke the dome.

lol i am so immature

Reaction score
I still have yet to watch the movie, but from what I've heard it's incredible :) I'm going to see it this tuesday and I can not wait c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci