• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on Huahwi?

IveQuit

Tribute
Reaction score
Erm I believe he is done with college as he is in his 20's. Anyhow I don't care anymore he has changed from such a cool guy to such a jerk. I knew him before he blew up and he is two faced. He is friends when he needs you. When he gets all that he needs he ditches you. Happened to me and many others.
Sorry to hear that.. ;-;

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe he went to Hawaii (No pun intended,) to warm up his hands.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Said it before, I'll say it again. He'll probably come back eventually if he decides to and whether he planned it or not, gain a ton of subscribers. He has already proven he's not the best "public relations" kind of guy so I've stopped caring much anymore, and I've already written so many long posts previously that it's gotten exhausting.

If he comes back again, I'll probably be angrier than I was the first time but it's bound to happen.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huahwi is just a regular player, if he wants to quit / stop playing he can do as he pleases.

Mist3rPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys seriously, i kinda care about him coming back but at the same time, i don't really care, he's a human being. He can do whatever he wants with his life. He wants money?? He can get money. However, he must have had something going on in the family (a death or something?) which has stopped his vids. He is apparently moving to a new place to stay and might have even gone broke. All good things come to an end and the good stage of huahwi has come to an end. Cya Huwahwi.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
You leave one time and come back, its ok.

You leave again, its too much.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Reading a lot of comments on this thread and a lot of people think that it is ok to just quit. Yes that is true, but as I touched on in my earlier post on this thread he needs to at least let us know that he is quitting. Especially when you have 200k fans that are just left in the dust wondering if he is ok, and what has happened to him.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My thoughts on Huahwi- He is overrated tbh at this point. Like he is active like half of every year, then leaves, comes back, leaves. You can't just do that to people, I understand you might not tell your fans why, but at least you can do is tell your friends.

He will come back, probably bigger than ever. :/

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
omfg no one cares about huowie srs just shut. its not like u pray 2 him 5x a day and worship him like a god. live your own life no one cares about some randy weeaboo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci