• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts On Map 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't like map 3 at first, but it's starting to grow on me :)

metroidhunter1

Spectator
Reaction score
Just got my hands on my first SG3 victory. Great map I have to say, although, I do think, as many people have said above, it is way to big for 24 players. Can't wait to be part of the 120 games!
yea there should at lest be 50 or more

afusinatto

Spectator
Reaction score
I absolutely love this map. I constantly hear hate about it, and I know exactly why. I think the premise of this map is to turn you around, make you get lost, as it all looks similar. There are still plenty of landmarks and such, but it actually requires you to keep a sense of direction. The reason people hate on it, I presume, is because it makes it hard to initially form a route and have a full-proof plan, which I love. It makes it seem like more of an actual SURVIVAL game, as in not knowing exactly where you are and where other things are.

Now I know that over time people will get used to it and the entire map will be memorized, but I like it now, while its still a mystery.
Agree with everything he said! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci