• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thread of random off topic conversation

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well thats awesome haha! I kind of did the same with english :p Around 95% of my english was learnt from videogames, internet and movies while just the other 5%is from school XD but i still have to admit they gave me the base, even if its only like 5% :p
Anime gave me probably 90% of my knowledge, and that's pretty accurate.
From 7th till 10th I just watched anime like crazy in my free time. And once my ears got tuned and I could hear words besides "Baka!" I was starting to match up the words with the subtitles. And that's pretty much how I learned how to understand and speak Japanese. :)
I suppose the Topic Question has been changed to how many Languages do you speak/know?
And yup, I was just about to say.

I'm planning on learning Korean eventually, I've heard if you know Japanese, learning Korean is easy, and vice versa.
I did Tae Kwon Do for 6 years so I always thought, as an instructor, I should probably learn it. I know some random things, how to count to 29 and that's about it.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Anime gave me probably 90% of my knowledge, and that's pretty accurate.
From 7th till 10th I just watched anime like crazy in my free time. And once my ears got tuned and I could hear words besides "Baka!" I was starting to match up the words with the subtitles. And that's pretty much how I learned how to understand and speak Japanese. :)

And yup, I was just about to say.

I'm planning on learning Korean eventually, I've heard if you know Japanese, learning Korean is easy, and vice versa.
I did Tae Kwon Do for 6 years so I always thought, as an instructor, I should probably learn it. I know some random things, how to count to 29 and that's about it.
Thats amazing, I wish I had your listening skills :p I hope some day in the future I go and learn more languages, I really enjoy learning new ones :)

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I speak English, but I know a little French, some more Welsh and hardly any Spanish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci